Chapter Three

Mavis's Pov
I hear a loud roar, so I run outside. I look over to see Zeref, running to warn us about something. "Guys, this is our new member, Zerebu." I introduce. "I apologize for not being able to help against Hades. Grimiore Heart had captured me. But, we need to leave this island. Acnologia is coming." He warns. "Who?" Natsu asks. "Acnologia." I respond. "I've heard of him. A dragon slayer that was transformed into a dragon. The most powerful and evil of the dragons. Nothing like Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana, and Melody, my dragon." "That's the dragon that fought me." Gildarts says. "Really? I'm surprised you got out alive." I ask. I see a blue and black figure coming towards us.
Tem Skip
I wake up, and the events of the battle come back to me. I see Zeref and Luna next to me. I see Jet and Droy, along with Alzack and Bisca, walking towards me. "Mavie!" They exclaim with joy. "Uhh, hi? Why are you guys on Tenrou?" I ask them. "We came here to find you guys. You've been missing for seven years." "Seven years!" My yelling wakes up Zeref and Luna. "Oh, and this is Zerebu, our new member." I introduce. "Hello." He greets shyly. I explain everything to them, as they find the rest of the missing guild mates. "How did you find us, anyway?" Natsu asks. "I showed them." I look to see a girl that looks like me, but younger, standing there. "Who're you?" I ask confused. "I'm Mavis Vermillion." "No, I am." "Let me explain," She tells us, "I am Mavis Vermillion, the first master of Fairy Tail." She then goes on to explain how we've been on this island for seven years. Then, she disappears. "We should go back to the guild." Bisca tells us. "On a boat?" I ask nervously. "Yeah, how else would we get off an island?" Alzack replies. Me and Natsu groan. Suddenly, I get an idea. "Hey Wendy? Can you use troiya on me?"
Tem Skip
We arrive at the guild hall. It looks....broken. I notice someone from another guild bullying our guild mates. That isn't acceptable. We all take those guys down. "We're back!" Natsu exclaims. "Missed us?" I smile. Romeo starts crying, so happy that we're back. He's grown up a lot. Of course, it's been seven years.
Tem Skip to After Key of Starry Arc(Mavis plays no part in it)
I come back to the guild to hear Romeo saying, "Why don't we join this year, Dad?" "I promised that we'd never do that again. It humiliated us." Macao replies sternly. "But now we have the Tenrou team. We're guaranteed to win." "What'cha talkin' 'bout?" I ask curiously. "I want to enter the Grand Magic Games. It determines the most powerful wizard guild." He explains that Sabertooth is the most powerful guild right now, and Gramps tells us to get training. I go with Team Natsu to the beach to train, when Virgo comes to tell us to go to the spirit world. There, we have a big party, and when we come back, three months have passed.
Tem Skip
"I've sensed a magic similar to Zeref's in the games in these past seven years." Jellal says, and Zeref tries to hide his embarrassment, but fails.
Tem Skip
"Why aren't you two in pain like the rest?" Meldy asks me and Erza. "They must have already had most of their second origin unlocked." Ultear replies.
Tem Skip
We're announced, so Gajeel, Juvia, "Mystogen", who is really Jellal in disguise, Laxus, and I walk out.
Tem Skip
I'm announced in a battle against Jenny, and as we're both models, we decide to have a model off. "Wedding!" They announce, so all the boys come in. Zeref ends up getting to me before the other guys do. They all leave. "Battle gear." I'm now in a armored crop top and skirt, with some converse and a headband. "Let's make a bet. Whoever loses has to appear in Sorcerer Weekly, in nothing but their birthday suit." "Deal. But if we're going with tradition, why not make this a traditional battle." I smirk and beat her up.
Tem Skip
Our new team is me, Natsu, Erza, Laxus, and Gray.
Tem Skip
"Sabertooth's Twin Dragons, Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, versus Fairy Tail's Natsu Dragneel and Mavis Vermillion." Exciting. Let's do this.

Sorry for so many time skips. Nothing different happens in those parts, so I decided to cut them out.