Chapter 1

Many will says that I should be proud and grateful for the huge opportunity that I have , but I don't feel like , I was prepared for it my whole life , I was home schooled because I wasn't supposed to get attached to people ,  to have friends or ... a boyfriend , I have to be ''pure'' and ''innocent '' for him , I have to learn how to act while I am with him , never disrespect them and learned the proper manners , always look down , don't ask questions and most important : DON'T MAKE HIM ANGRY !! I was never asked if I wanted it , I was just told that I have to do it...

You may wonder who is he , I don't really know either , I never met him  , all I know is that his is the son of His Majesty ( Vampire's King ) , well he kinda is our king also , everyone respects him and listens to him , everyone is grateful because thanks to him we can live in peace , during the day we can do everything but during the night is their time , we cannot go out , and if we do it's at our own risk, most of them can also go out during the day but they don't do it , and even if they do , we wouldn't know , if they kill or hurt a human they will be punished or even killed , the same goes for us . They can only drink human blood from the Bank Blood that we created for them , every month we donated our blood , they have a reasonable amount that is given to them , it's a simple but clever system , and it works for everyone , except for him , the prince , it happened 4 mouths before I was born , he was cursed by a evil witch who wanted to get revenge on the king for breaking her heart , pretty ironic if you ask me , so she said that he could only drink fresh blood if not he  would get weaker and weaker to the point where he would die , she knew that the king wouldn't want his only son to die and he would break his own rules by killing or hurting humans for their blood , the thing that he fight for so long , the thing that he wanted it the most , the peace , will be destroyed , she was killed right after but the cursed didn't go away . Not long after , everyone was talking about it , even humans , and they decided to help the king , they said they will give the prince their blood , but the King knew that his son couldn't drink any kind of blood , he needed ''innocent'' blood , all babies have it because they have an innocent heart but apparently mine had a really strong scent before I was even born , so my parents decided to give me to them ,  on my 18th birthday I will have to leave home and go and live with him , in the palace . Everyone is so jealous of me and also very angry because I'm not grateful enough , this is one of the reasons that I don't have friend , that and also the fact that I'm not aloud to get out of the house more than 4 time every mouth and never alone .

Even my parents are very cold towards me because they didn't want to get attached to someone who will leave , the only time they talk to me is when they check on me , on my classes , and when they train me , the palace manners and how to act .