Chapter1 New people

My P.O.V.

I was getting ready when I heard Marionette scream. I ran in her room with my pocket knife in my hand.

Keegan- What's going on?!

Mari- Dad let a demon in and it is in my closet!

Keegan- Are you........... serious -_- You idiot your knife is right there. I'm getting ready and you get ready where taking my car.

She gets up and takes care of the demon and gets ready. We get down stairs to see mom and dad fighting. As usual. Me and Mari sneak out and get in my car. We then took off singing to despacito and it rocked! We get to school to see the gang.

Keegan- Hey guys!

The gang- Hey K hey M!

We said hi and hung out then we went to class.

Keegan- *punching and punching bag* Why me?!

???- What's wrong?

Keegan- *looks up* H-H-heyyy James what's going on?

James- Nothing much. I have a question.

Keegan- Sure *says while taking off boxing gloves*

James- How do I ask out this girl I like?

Keegan- Hmmmm text her? I mean it is not as awkward.

James- Texts Keegan*

Keegan- Looks at text* Exactly now text the girl out!

James- I just did!

Keegan- Wait! Wh- Ohhhh um sure I'd love to!

With that I walked off to the showers and took a shower. Than I heard Alex the school bully. Her and her friend Sasha where looking through people's bags to fined phones or any thing to spred rumers about other people. They got to my bag and got my phone I got out and looked around but they where gone and so was my phone. I got dressed and went out to look for my phone and them but they where out of site.

Keegan- Alex?! Sasha?! Where are you?!

Mari- Yo sis what's wrong?

Keegan- The school bullies got my phone and I don't have a pass code!

Mari- Oh my god! Lets look for James just incase they texted him!

Keegan- Good idea!

We looked for James and saw him making out with Alex. But I looked like he was struggling to get her off of him. So me and Mari got Alex off of James and I punched her and Mari kicked her stomach. When Mari was finished she saw I was crying in the corner of the hallway.

Mari- Sis What's wrong?

Keegan- He yelled at me for texting him that bad stuff and broke up with me! I said as I was sobbing in her shirt that was damp from sweat from the beating.

Mari- Shh it's ok. I'm here. Come on let's go to 3rd period.

I agreed and we walked to 3rd period. I sit by........................................... Yup you guessed it James. Why can't I just get away from him?! I sat down and ignored any eye contact.