1. dan & phil

so many of y'all know daniel howell (danisnotonfire) and phil lester (amazingphil) from youtube.

i mean i know someone reading this does i'd be surprised if not like 70% of all the 12-year olds here don't.

surprisingly enough i ain't gonna be talking about the phandom. this is more about the boys themselves.

this is mainly going to be about dan, because phil is slightly less problematic in comparison. while a lot of people may find him funny, dan is notorious for making offensive jokes and using ableist slurs. and yes, i know the difference between explicit humor and being problematic.

his "i am a mexican" video (where the title really tells you what you need to know) is just crammed with racist statements, references and jokes. like dan saying that he looks black after a tan, going on to say that he looks mexican. he'd then compare his wrists to that of an "ethiopian orphan's"

making jokes about eating disorders, suicide and rape is more than dark humor. especially when adding ableist slurs like ps*ch* into the mix.

i think the worst part is that his army excuses his every action. they will come up with the most ridiculous excuses and shit just to protect his ass.

they will act like they're the sweetest, most supportive hoes on earth, shutting down everything and everyone. but first of all they will likely shit on anyone who aren't in the phandom. and second, if dan and phil did anything that they're against they would be like "oMg hE DiDn'T MeAn iT YoU JuSt hEaRd HiM wRoNg" this is ridiculous too bc it's on the internet and it's always gonna be, and you don't get a pass just because you're someone special.

lmao i said i wasn't gonna talk about the fandom but they pretty bad.

i'm not saying everyone in the phandom are like this, but i'm saying that a good portion of the phandom are. but like pls don't, he did what he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi i like this book to be how my eggs are, way too salty