How it all started part 1

Me: Hello this is my first time writing something life this, so please be nice about it. And I promise it gets better each chapter and I can't spell to save my life.

Eren: Hello! this person here does not own attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin.

____________________________________

Eren's pov

"Eren wake up or else your going to be late!" My sister Mikasa yelled at me

"Ok Mikasa just give me a min-"

SLAM!

'Mikasa really left me behind! She said she wouldn't do that anymo- wait, that slam was really loud. Fuck, I really hope that didn't wake up dad.' I thought as I got dressed and headed down stairs to go and get out of the house.

My eyes widened when I saw that dad was on the couch in the leaving room drinking his fucking beer again, 'no wonder Mikasa was in a hurry to get out the house.'

"Eren, come here for a moment." he said strangely calm for being drunk. I looked at him carefully and walked over to him asking what he wanted.When he stretched his hand out towards me I thought he was going to slap me again so I flinched away and it seemed that whatever was left in him to keep him calm vanished.

SLAP!

" WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FLINCHING AWAY FROM ME WHEN I TRY TO TOUCH YOU!?" He yelled at me close enough for me to smell the alcohol in his breath.

"You said not to and that you were only going to pat me on the head or shoulder." I responded looking at my feet too scared to look him in the eye.
He always told me that after a beating.

"Yes, and what did you do?"

"I flinched away."

"Yes, and you already now your punishment." I nodded already knowing what was going to happen and put my hands on the arm part of the chair as he went to go and get the ruler.'Why won't I just run away while he's gone?' he came back with the ruler in hand 'that's right because last time I did that the punishment was even worse.'

"Now Eren i'm feeling pretty generous right now so i'll only hit you twice, since I know you have school." I nodded feeling happy that it wouldn't be too much for now.I prepared myself for when it hit.

SMACK

"ow!!" I said and winced when the ruler made contact with my hand.

"Now Eren be quiet."

SMACK

I bit my lip so that no sounds world be able to escape from me and looked at my hands seeing that my hands are red where he hit me and I can see blood coming out a little and winced at how it looked.

looking at the time seeing that it was only 10 minutes left until I would be late I ran to my room, grabbed my stuff, said bye to dad and got in my car heading to school 'there's one more thing to paint on my canvas' I thought as I arrived at the school parking

By the time I interred the building I had five more minutes till class started and went to the nurse's office to bandage up my wound. I interred the office only to notice she wasn't there and saw a note saying that incase I came that I could use the things I needed and that I could stay for a while before class started since she wouldn't be able to write it because she's not here at the moment.

After I bandaged my hands up to look like I got into a fight I layed down on one of the beds there and took a nap. when I woke up there was only a minute left and went to class.

the day was uneventful, me only half listening to the lectures and during math asking my teacher if I could go to the restroom, painting a new stroke on my canvas and making sure it dryed before I left to go back to class.

____________________________________

Me: this is my first chapter thing so please tell me any of the mistakes I made

Eren: I'm not really liking this so far.

Me: Don't worry it gets better for you -cough- somewhat-cough-

Eren: what?

Me: nothing. Don't worry.