Eren's plan part 1

Me:OH MY DEAR WALL MARIEA I AM SO SORRY ABOUT HOW LATE THIS IS! AND THEN SCHOOL HAD ALREADY STARTED SO THAT DIDN'T HELP AT ALL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's pov

Today was Monday and I wasn't all that happy and of course I was wearing a jacket (which was unzipped because it was way too hot to have it zipped to cover my arms) since I ran out of long sleeved shirt.

Right now Levi, Hanji, Erwin and me are already sitting down at a table in the cafeteria and I want to tell them to go and listen to me sing but I can't tell them I'm the one up there so I'll just tell them to go without telling them I'm the one singing... yeah.

"Hey Levi I want you to go somewhere with Hanji and Erwin. "

"And why would I do that? " Levi said facing me with his emotionless expression.

"Because it's important! look, just go to the music buildingand and wait outside of it. there's gonna be someone singing on the roof of it and it's the same person as last time. "

"this sounds fun! come on let's go Levi please! " Hanji said grabbing Levi's shoulders and shaking him.

"yeah Levi, sounds like fun besides it can't be that bad right? "Erwin said facing all of us and smiling.

"-sigh- fine, just stop shaking me already. "

"yeah he said yes! oh, eren when do we have to be there? " Hanji asked

"just be there in the next five minutes and when you get there make sure to yell so the person can know your already there. " I said standing up to leave.

I lent down next to Levi's ear and whispered to him if I could stay over at his place for a while. When he nodded his head I stood back up and was going to leave when Erwin started talking.

"where are you going? " Erwin asked moving an eyebrow. Levi was right his eyebrows are like fuzzy calipers.

"oh um, I... need to go ahead and help the person set up the stuff and don't worry I'll be there to just in a different place listening to it." I said walking off to set up everything but as soon as I was out of that room I started to run to make it there in time.

Levi's pov

a little after Eren left I sighed and stood up following Hanji and Erwin to the music building.

"ohhh! this seem really interesting. ah! I wonder who it is who's singing? maybe Eren will tell us since it seems like he knows who it is! I can't wait to get there! " Hanji said waaay too excitedly, where does she even get all that energy from?

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Hanji screamed at the top of her lungs as me and Erwin covered our ears to protect them from Hanji screaming bloody murder.

"shesh Hanji said to yell not scream fucking bloody murder. " I said rubbing my temples.

"haha, ok it seems like everybody's here, correct? " we heard from atop the music building.

'ah, so its a boy who's going to sing.' I thought

"yes!! " surprisingly it was Erwin who yelled this time with his hands cupping around his mouth to amplifie the sound.

"ok so first off thank you everyone for coming" he said as we heard clapping from up there to.

"I thought no one was able to get up there unless you had a key? " I said slightly confused that I heard more than one person up there.

"yeah exspesaly since you have to get the key from the principal. " Erwin added in.

"well continuing on I have two songs that I'm going to sing today, the first one is called Missing and the second one is called Chalk Outline and I hope that the new people here like it among with the people up he with me."