going to the new school part 1

Today was the day that I had to move out of the house and I have already got all my things packed, got an apartment I could stay in and have already signed up for my new school Wall Maria.

After I was done packing all of my things into my car I gave both Mikasa and mom a reassuring hug telling them I would be alright by myself then gave them one more quick hug before looking at dad giving him a quick nod while he looked at me as if I was the worst  piece of scum that has ever existed and I just turned away pretending that I didn't see that.

After that I said goodbye to Mikasa and mom waving goodbye saying I would visit them sometimes.

~~~~~~at Eren's new home~~~~

After I went to get my keys from the apartment manager I went to my room

'room number106, 106, 106.'

"Ah, there it is just a few doors down." I said as I shifted the boxes in my hands to have a better grip on them when I suddenly bumped into someone causing us both to fall and me dropping all of the things I was carrying.

"I'm really sorry, I couldn't see what was in front of me" I said as I got up off the floor and stretched out my hand to help the stranger up.

When I looked at him I noticed how pretty he was. He had pitch black hair done in a undercut, steal grey eyes that seemed to always be furrowed and was wearing a short sleeved V shaped grey shirt with dark blue jeans and convers that where black and white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I'm really sorry for being lazy and not updating sooner and the next part will be in Levi's pov! :)

Eren: she still doesn't own attack on titan!