2. Green Eyes

I awoke to the loud beeping sound of my alarm clock as I did very morning at 5 AM and threw it across the room to make it stop. I pulled myself out of bed and walked down stairs into a still dark living room, my stomach muscles were still hurting from yesterday rope climb that we did for at least 20 minutes.  After I had eaten I popped into the shower upstairs and let the hot water pour over my tense muscles, once I had hopped out and dried off I pulled on my new red leotard then shoved all of my bits and pieces I would need for gym into a bag and ran out the door.

I arrived at the gym and of course no one was there I was always the early one I began warming up before I hit the bars, every time I entered this gym I would push myself to the limits no matter what. If I fell I would just get back up again and if you couldn’t handle pain then gymnastics was definitely not the sport for you.

It was now 12 o’clock and I was absolutely starving.  I walked to the nearest Mc Donald’s I was allowed to treat myself this once since I had just done at least 7 hours of training. As I approached Mc Donald’s saw a bunch of screaming girls out the front. I walked over to the door and pushed it open but something was stopping me. I looked up to be met with a pair of gorgeous green eyes.

"Can you please let me in" I yelled

"Sorry, no can do. If you get in they do to" He said pointing to the bunch of screaming girls

"Look buddy, I have just worked my butt off doing 7 hours of hard core gymnastics training I am hungry and I don't really feel like arguing with a stranger at the moment" I said highly angry

"Fine, but it won't be my fault if you get hurt trying to get in" He said

 As I pushed open the door girls came clawing trying to get in to. It amazes me how pushy girls can get.

"Okay now that I am inside without scratch marks on me tell me why there is about 20 girls out there screaming trying to get inside a Mc Donald's for you guys" I said sounding a little harsher than it did in my head.

" You don't know who we are" The one with green eyes said

"Areeee no sorry, why who are you guys" I said

"Where the Janoskians" The 5 of them said with big cheesy grins

" Oh okay well then no I don't know who you are and i'm going to go get food because i'm starving" I said with a smile and walked off

 After I had eaten most of the girls had left seeing that the 'Janoskians' were not going coming out until they did leave. As I got up and put my rubbish in the bin the boy with green eyes started to walk over to me.

" Oh, hi" I said

" Hey " He said

" Um I was wondering did you want to come meet everyone" He said pointing to the table

"Sure" I said with a smile

As we walked over to the table I was greeted by a chorus of hellos.

" Okay so that's Jai, Luke, James, Skip and i'm Beau" He said turning to me with a smile

" Well nice to meet you all i'm Ariel" I said with a smile

"Any way I would love to stay and chat but I need to get home, hope to see you guys around" I said with a smile

" Yea you to" said Beau

My god that was a challenge tearing my eyes away from that boy...

There you go everyone Chapter 1 :) Hope you enjoyed it I know there is not much in this at the moment but believe me it will beocme more interesting! :)