5.Truth or Dare

HERE IT IS!!!! Sorry for any spelling mistakes... I don't usualy swear but to make it more dramatic and to show anger....

Truth or Dare, Truth or Dare with the Janoskians, for what I have gathered over the past few days with these boys Truth or Dare was not going to be even close to normal.

"So you wanna play" Said Jai
"ummm" I said

"Come on were not that bad, the worst that could happen is you run down the street naked"

How in holy shit are you kidding me!?

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND?!" I bellowed
"Okay..okay" Jai said putting his hands up in defeat

"Alright, so do you want to play" Beau said looking at me

"Yea sure, YOLO" I laughed
"SHE SAID YOLO! Where now best friends" Said Beau grabbing my hand starring out into the distance

"Hahah okay who is going first?" I said looking at the three boys

"ME" Beau said putting his hand up
"Okay truth or dare" said Jai
"Dare" Said Beau

"Okay I dare you to kiss Luke on the lips" Jai said smirking

"I fucking hate you right now" Beau said looking at Jai

So they don't back out of dares I take it…

Beau leant over and quickly laid a peck on Luke's lips before sprinting to the bathroom to what I assume wash his mouth and Luke did the same thing, silly boy...I would kiss those lips any day... Let's pretend I never said that…

When Beau returned it was then Jai's go being dared by Beau and by the evil grin on his face I could see it was going to be something nasty…

"Jai, Truth or dare" Beau said looking Jai straight in the eyes, wow this was intense…
"Don't know why I'm saying this but dare" Jai said looking worried
"I dare you Jai Brooks to run up and back the street completely naked while we film it" Beau said smirking
"But Ariel is here!" He said shocked

"Deal with it, I had to kiss that remember" He said pointing to Luke

"Fine"

We all got up and walk out the door, it was cold and windy. I felt sorry for Jai at this second… ha, have fun stripping.

"Strip" Said Beau to Jai

Jai slowly took off his clothes while covering his crotch with his hands while Beau got out his phone to film. Trying to keep a strait face was becoming hard…

Jai began to jog out the front gate giving Beau one last cold hard glare before he put his hands over his pride and joy and ran down the street. I couldn't hold in my laughter much longer before It came out.

Jai was now at the end of the street and was starting to turn around.

"Come on lets go, quick before he gets back" Said Beau

He picked up Jai's clothes before we all ran inside the house locking the door behind us.  Jai arrived back at the door and I will tell you he looked pissed…