Ch.3

Ugh. I'm soaked.

I don't know what's the worst about this situation. The fact that I'm soaking wet, the fact that I don't know where I am, or the fact that I'm a cat.

I think I'll go with the cat. Really, out of the literal millions of animals I could somehow magically turn into, I'm a cat. Yuck.

The rain is cold, and my fur is soaked. I'm completely lost, I see no signs of technology, and I'm not even a foot tall! I don't think this can get any worse. Yeah, be positive! At least it can't get worse!

*TCH DUM!!!*

I let out a squeak as thunder shook the air.

It got worse.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hn. This is so stupid.

I walk down the street soaking wet. Curse me for not bringing a damn umbrella. And there's no way in hell I'm taking up any of the offers I got from those crazy fans to share an umbrella. Not even if I'm dead.

The rain drums down heavy, and thunder rocks the air. But among the thunder, I somehow hear a small sound. Some sort of squeak.

On the side of the street is a cat, a very dark blue. Almost black. It was shivering, and looked scared out of its mind.

Hn. I may not like animals, or people, but I'm not entirely heartless.

I'm just doing this because it looks so stupid shivering like that. I don't pity this creature. I don't.

I pick up the cat, and it looks up at me. It's eyes as a rich green, and they seem to sparkle almost. I continue on home, the thing in my arms.

Stupid animal.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was carried into a warm house. The colors were dark, but that doesn't matter. What does matter, is the kindness of this amazing person! What a kind soul, taking in a shivering, lost cat! There are kind people in this world!

What a youthful boy!

Anywho-
The kids hair and outfit were exceedingly odd, but I don't think that matters. His eyes are a deep onyx, and his hairs a color resembling my fur.

He sets me on the ground, and walks away. I sit and wait. He comes back with a towel and a small plate with a piece of what appears to be chicken. He does look a bit shocked that I waited. I stare at him.

"What are you looking at?" I just sit silently. It's not like I can talk anyway. At least I don't think I can.

He crouched down and shakes his head. "Whatever. Let's get one thing straight. You are leaving tomorrow. I did not help you because I pity you. You are not staying. You are not cute. I don't, in anyway, think you're cute. So don't try to stay. I'm feeding you so you can leave."

...

"What the hell am I doing?" He sits back. "I'm talking to a damn cat. Whatever..."

He sets down the towel, and then puts the food on top of it. He leaves the room.

What was that all about? He seems so cold. Whatever, I know there's kindness in him! He helped me, after all! You can't convince me you aren't nice, weird little boy!

I know he has kindness somewhere in his heart, deep down. Of course he does!

That settles it. I will use my optimism (despite somehow being a cat right now) to fix his cold personality! I will bring out the happy in this child!

Just you watch, odd little boy!