Good Night

(Image of Michael)

Tarja - POV

I snap my head over my shoulder to see my father standing at the other end of the hallway. I froze on the spot, my eyes widening with every step he took.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOU LITTLE BITCH?!" I close my eyes expecting my father to hit me so I braced myself for the impact.

BANG!

At first I thought it was a gun shot, but I open my eyes slightly, and squint in the dim light to see my mother standing right behind my father holding a frying pan. She had knocked him out cold, and he lay on the hard wooden floor. I look up from my dads sleeping body to look deep into my mothers green eyes. Even in the dim light I could still see tears brimming in her eyes threading to escape.

Without another word my mother steps towards me and embraces me in a tight hug. At first I was a little tense then relaxed and hugged her back. She takes a slight step back still holding my face in her hands and smiles.

Adrianne - POV

I heard a loud voice coming from downstairs, and I immediately knew it was Michael. I bolted down the stairs and down the hallway. I stopped outside the kitchen to grab anything I could use as a weapon. The only thing I managed to grab quickly was a medium sized frying pan. Good enough. Just before Michael could lay one finger on my little girl, I swung the frying pan as hard as I could in a golf like form. I must really have a lot of strength in my arms, because I look down to usee my horrid husband lying on the floor unconscious. Good night asshole! I drop the pan and move forward a little, enough to be able to fully embrace my brace little girl. She doesn't know how proud of her I really am.