24

Have some Spideypool fluff bc I love the ship but soon theyre gonna be angsty bois

Two Years Later

It was the day after Peters birthday, and he was meeting up with Wade. Wade said he wanted to surprise him, and if he was being honest, he was a little nervous.

Peter met up with him behind a sandwich shop.

"Hey, what's so imp- mmph-" He was cut off by Wade kissing him. Peter kissed him back. 'I've been waiting for this for three damn years.'

"I think that's pretty important." Wade smirked, his face still incredibly close to a very breathless and happy Peter.

"Yeah," He whispered. "Yeah, pretty important."

He handed Peter a small box. "Happy birthday."

He opened it and saw a key. "And this is for...?"

"My apartment. You can move in, if you want. I mean, probably not right now, but soon would be..." Wade trailed off, looking at Peter hopefully.

"Yeah, alright."

"You're already moving out?" Tony asked sadly.

"Don't be so upset, Tony, it was bound to happen eventually." Natasha tried to comfort him.

"Yeah, and besides, I'll only be in Queens. It's an hour from here."

"Are you moving in with anyone?" Tony raised an eyebrow, but Steve called Peter over to help with a few boxes.

A while later, they had the majority of Peters things packed into his car. Happy was going to drop the rest off the next day.

Everyone was incredibly emotional, and they all hugged Peter tightly.

He promised to call everyday and visit as often as he could. Just before he left, Steve and Tony pulled him aside.

Steve handed him a small box. "You've earned this."

"What is it?"

"Open it." Tony urged, and Peter lifted the lid off.

"I'm an Avenger now? An official one?"

His dads grinned widely at him and hugged him once more. "Welcome to the team, son. Now go be an adult."

On the way there, Peter called Wade.

"Hey, you on your way?"

"Just left."

"You tell them about us yet?"

"Of course not."

"Fair enough."

"See you soon."

"Bye."

Wade hung up, and Peter smiled to himself.

The two had been living together for a month, and had been officially dating for two weeks, though the flirting had been happening for over a year.

Wade refused to make the relationship serious until Peter was an adult, and now that he was, he had no problem with it, as long as Peter didn't, either.

One night, they were watching a movie that Wade had insisted on- "What do you mean you've never seen Fight Club? It's a whole ass classic!"

As they watched, Peter noticed him mouthing almost every line. "God, I love you." He laughed.

Wade froze, and was glad that the room was dark enough to hide the blush creeping into his cheeks. "Wh- what?" He stammered.

"Did I just make Deadpool, the 'merc with a mouth', blush by saying I loved him?"

"And so what if you did? Jokes on you, though, Petey."

"And why's that?"

Wade went silent for a moment. "'Cos I love you, too."

A few more weeks later, when Wade was out, Peter got an unexpected knock on the door.

"Oh, hey, dads, come on in. Kind of a mess, sorry."

"This is the place, huh?" Tony grumbled. "I could have you living in a fancy ass penthouse in New York, but nooo."

"I wouldn't be opposed to a fancy ass penthouse in New York." Peter shrugged.

"That's what you'll get for Christmas, then." He announced.

"Dad, that seems like bit much." Peter laughed. He put a few dishes in the sink as Steve and Tony sat down at the kitchen table.

"It's nice, Peter. We're proud of you." Steve said.

'We're proud of you.'

He wished people would stop saying that to him. What was there to be proud of?

There was suddenly a loud crashing sound, and Peter sighed heavily as Wade, in his Deadpool outfit, rolled through the living room and came to a stop at the couch.

"What the hell?" Tony asked.

Peter pinched the bridge of his nose as Wade jumped up and angrily threw himself back through the window. "HEY! I'M NOT DONE BEATING YOUR ASS YET!"

He hurried to the window, muttering to himself, "Please don't be a child, please don't be a child, oh thank god."

"Peter, explain." Steve commanded.

"Yeah, that would be my stupid idiot boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Tony exclaimed. "Since when? How long? Why haven't we met him?"

"Because I knew you'd react like this?" Peter said. "We've been dating for a month now, and I've known him since I was fifteen."

"When were you planning to tell us about him?" Steve asked.

"...eventually." He shrugged. "Hold on, I have to make sure he's not doing anything illegal."

Peter jumped through the window and swung down to the ground. Steve and Tony saw him yelling at his boyfriend, then dragging him around the corner, and then they came back into the room a moment or two later.

"Anyways, dad and dad, meet my stupid idiot boyfriend Wade Wilson."

"What the hell? Your arm is-"

"Believe me, he's fine. It's gonna grow back."

"Arms don't just gr-"

"His do. It's a long story,"