Chapter 23: Last week in Cali :(

A/N

I suck at updating lol sorry I shouldn't have made like 5 stories lol plus I have like 6 that I haven't published yet but whatever anyways here's chapter 23 ;*

NIKKIS POV

"AARON!" I screamed pulling away from his soft lips.

"Sorry" He said with a red face "Its just that I'm the underappreciated one. I'm the one that no one cares about and I'm the hated one" (A/N Aaron is my fave tbh so back off lol for real though) He said teary eyed. "Aaron that's not true. Any girl would die to date you. (A/N me) you're such a sweet guy and you're funny and outgoing just give yourself a chance" I said. "Thanks." He replied and hugged me. "NIKKI?!?" I heard Hayes' voice. "Coming" I replied. I stood up and walked to the door to let Hayes in. "Nikki!" Hayes exclaimed and hugged me. "Hey" I replied. "We're making an Ask magcon video so y'all need to come." Hayes said and for the first time in forever (A/N Lol Frozen) Aaron came out of his room. We all went into the front room and Nash started the video.

NG:(A/N I'm using first initials and last initials if someone has the same first initial) Hey guys Nash here and I'm with everyone from magcon and we're gonna do an Ask magcon video for our last week in Cali. (A/N All Twitter names are made up so just ignore it. They might be real but idk.)

CD: @CameronDallASSbae asks what was California like?

JG: Fun!!! We met a lot of y'all and made new friends.

N:(A/N Nikki is just gonna be an N) Like ussss!

H: Exactly. @Magconisbetterthanu asks Why are you guys leaving California so soon???

A: Well we've gotta leave sometime

JJ: Yeah we can't stay forever...@JackandJackbae asks where are y'all off to next?

JW: Honestly we have no clue.

CR: We're hoping for someplace like Michigan or Indiana for Taylor.

M: @Magconismylife asks aren't y'all gonna miss California?

S: Of course we will but we can't live here. Some of us are too young like Hayes and I.

T: @Magconbitxh asks Is Magcon ever gonna come to Wisconsin? :(

L (Lox): Maybe? We don't know.

C: (A/N Chloe) Well guys that's all we have time for.

EVERYONE: Byeee! Like, Comment and Subscribe!!

And Nash stopped the video. "Let's do something for y'alls last week here" I suggested and everyone agreed. Here's the schedule:

Monday(Today)- Penny board, go swimming in the dark with glow sticks in the pool, play hide and seek in the dark, play hide and clap (From The Conjuring) and pull an all nighter

Tuesday- Trampoline world

Wednesday- Walk around and surprise fans

Thursday- Prank call fans and go paint balling

Friday- Oovoo/Skype/Face time fans, laser tag, sardines in the dark, swim, go to the park and have dinner together

Saturday- Last minute packing and saying our goodbyes :(

"Well let's go penny boarding!!!" I said and we all ran to Chloe's garage and picked out a penny.

~.~