Chapter 7: Pranks and boys

NIKKI'S POV

We walked out of the door and went to Haris' *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* Summer banged on the door until her lover boy Taylor answered "Hey cutie" he said with a wink and kiss. "GET a room" I said chuckling and walking past them. "Nikki!!" Hayes, Matthew, and Harris yelled in unison. "Hiii" I said laughing. Hayes was the first one to give me a hug, then Matthew, and Harris. "Can I talk to you...just you." Hayes said. "Uhh okay" I said as we walked to his room. "Sooo...What's up?" I asked looking at him and admiring his features. "Um...I don't really know how to say this but I uh I um I..." "SPIT IT OUT!!" I yelled "I like you"

"REALLY?!?!" I yelled happily "Yeah." He replied seeming a little regretful "I like you too...like a lot." I said grinning real big. "Really?!?!" He said smiling "Yes!" I said happily. "Nikki...Will you go out with me?" He asked nervously "YES!" I screamed kissing his cheek. "Yes what?" Matthew asked as he stood in the door entrance. "Ummm..." I said nervously. "Are you guys......?"  I looked at Hayes and he just spoke "Yeah..." Matthew ran out of the room. "I'll be right back." I said looking concerned.  "Okay but hurry!"  He said winking. I just laughed and walked out. "What's wrong?!?" I questioned as I entered Matthews room. "Nothing." He replied. "Seriously...What's wrong?" I asked really concerned. "It's just that I like you...A LOT and now you're with Hayes and........ugh nevermind." He said with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry...You should have said something because I honestly liked you but I'm with Hayes now and I wanna stay true to him. I sorry." I said. "It's ok...I understand." He replied "Sorry. I gotta go." I said walking out. I ran downstairs and seen Taylor and Summer kissing *cough* *cough* I said walking past them. They broke apart and Summer walked up to me. "One word....prank." She whispered. "Omg I totally forgot!" I said "Oh yeah...me and Hayes are going out!!!" I said extremely happily. "Awee... Now let's do the prank!" Summer said running upstairs to get her bag. We got the bag and ran into the bathroom. Summer filled up the balloons with water and flour as I ran around the house shouting "EVERYONE GO TO THE FRONT ROOM ME AND SUMMER HAVE A SURPRISE!!!" Once Summer was done we both grabbed 6 of them. There were twelve boys (Hayes, Taylor, Carter, Nash, Matthew E, Matthew S, Shawn, Aaron, Jack G, Jack J, and Cameron) so one water balloon per boy. "Smack cam!" I whispered into Summers camera. We ran down stairs screaming "BE READYYYY!!!!!!!" we ran really fast and threw the balloons at them...Summer recorded the whole thing and it was hilarious until all of the boys got REALLY pissed off though. "S..orr...y" I said in between loud laughs.  "It's ok" They all mumbled one at a time.  "Well it's getting late and we should go." I said. "Okayy" all of the boys pouted as me and Summer said our goodbyes. We walked out and went back to Chloe's. As soon as we walked in I ran upstairs and layed down thinking about today and how much fun, yet crazy it was. Right when i was about to fall asleep BEEP BEEP!! My phone went off. Ugh who now?!?

Hayess ;* <3: Hey Princess ;)...can I call you that? Well anyways I miss youuu :c

Me: Of course you can call me whatever you like ;* and I miss you tooo :'c

I text him back and just fell right asleep.

A/N

Hey guysss :) hope you like this chapter! Hayes and Nikki are dating now c: any ship names? I was thinking Nayes but idk ILY all ~Sydney ;*