You're in Danger

Daia played with the Ryan charm around her neck, as the girls waited inside the van for their new manager to come back. They had just finished a press conference, where they CEO had placed all the blame on Manager Kim for the problems and stress the girls had gone through, that had caused them to faint, and that he had been fired.

Their CEO had done all the speaking. Mostly, Albatross had been there to smile and look pretty, to show the public that they were all fine and healthy. It had been about a week since they had gotten out of the hospital, and they already sliding back into their busy schedule. After the conference, they were to head back to the main building and meet with the producer. The CEO wanted to push out another album quickly, he said it would help cover up the bad press they were receiving, and that sales would be really good as many people knew about them now.

With the CEO's concluding remarks, the five girls waved and did their greeting. They were lead back by security to their van, where they all clambered in.

Mi Young climbed in the back with Emmy and Sarang. She was still keeping a distance away from Daia. When Rosa said that she would stay away from her, she though it would have only lasted a few days, but now it had been going on for way longer. Rosa had told her to solve by talking to her, but she liked it this way. A silent Mi Young was better than a bully.

While they waited for their new manager, Manager Park, to come and drive the van, Rosa and Sarang began debating about BTS theories.

"No, all seven of them walked away from Omletas."

Rosa angrily replied to Sarang, who had just revealed her latest interpretation of the Spring Day music video.

"No, no, no." Sarang retorted, shaking her head. "It's connected to Not Today. BTS stole the kid and the people in black are the town trying to get the kid back. BUT, four of the members are shot! Now see here."

She held her phone up to Rosa's face, a screenshot from Not Today, showing three of the members ahead of the black dressed mob.

Rosa looked at the phone, and pondered for a bit, before replying "But only Jin is dead, not four of them."

"Actually, Jin is not dead at all. Its all about growing up. Jin is depicted with death as his childhood is dead, and he is watching the other members grow up, and leave their childhood behind. But they try to prevent it by stealing the child from Omletas, but they don't succeed. That's in Spring Day and I Need You."

Sarang said, switching her phone to show a picture of Jin watching the members climb up stairs.

The two of them were deep into theories. In the coat room in their dorm, they had a cork board of connected information in their dorm. So far, it seemed like they had printed out every scene from every music video and had it pinned to the wall.

Daia rolled her eyes as the two contained to debate. She thought about sharing what Namjoon had told her, but deicide against it. After all, if she solved the theory what would the girls have to talk about then. She turned her attention to the window watching the cars go by on the road. Their new manager walked by with his hood pulled over his head. When he turned the car on, Rosa tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, what took you so long?"

She sucked in a huge gasp, and began screaming. Daia turned from the window to see what was the matter. Sitting in the front seat was NOT their manager. Instead, there was a man of similar build but he had two piercings on his bottom lip, and toothy smile.

"Sorry sweetie, just business," he said, as the side door opened at two men climbed in pushing the girls against the side of the van.

Emmy and Mi Young screamed in the back, as one of the men slammed the door, and the driver took off. One climbed into the back and clamped a cloth over each of their mouth and nose, and the two girls keeled over in sleep. The man that sat next to her and Rosa, quickly knocked Rosa with the same method, before moving on to her. Daia tried to fight them off, but she was pinned by Rosa's unconscious form and the other side of the car. The man by her held down her hands as she tried to cover her mouth. But the other one in the back, was able to get his hands on her face, covering her with the damp cloth. She tried holding her breath, but her lungs began to burn and her head felt like they would bust. Finally giving in, she gasped for air, the chemicals from the cloth surged through her system, making her feel light-headed.