Chapter 1

A cold chill runs through Matt's body as he wakes up from a dreamless sleep. He grabs his robe and walks out into his living room, facing the window, close his eyes. Elektra. The thought of her has been running through his mind for months. Since he came back from that dark abyss with her in his arms. Lifeless and cold.

Words couldn't describe what he felt. Like a neverending fire burning inside him. That's why this plan had to work. No it was going to work. No matter what he had to do. For her.

Matt could hear a heartbeat coming from inside the room. Before the person could say anything he says," What?" As a man dressed in the Hands' garments appear from the shadows.

"Master. It's time."

"Good. Gather the rest. I'll meet you on the roof."

"Yes, Master." He responded as he disappear into the shadows.

Matt walks back into his room and into the closet. He press a hidden button that reveals a hidden passage that stores a brand new suit. A black-and-red armored costume with some new addition: blades attach to the wrist. And instead of the double Ds on the chest plate, there's a letter B.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *   

Matt appears in front of his men as they kneel before him.

"We await your command, Master."

Matt pulls his mask over his face.

"Good. Follow me." He says as he runs and leaps off the building with his men right behind him.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *   

A bloody man runs out of the building just in time as it explodes. Not paying attention Matt stands behind him.

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!" As he falls to the ground.

Matt kneels down to his level and asks,"<Where is he?>"

"<Please. I don't know I swear.>"

"<I won't ask again.>"

"<Please. I have a family. Don't do this.>"

Matt was getting tired of this, draws his katana and in a shift movement slits the man's throat. One of Matt's men appears behind him and says," Master, another dead end. I'm sorry."

"No need for apologies, Reo. Just find him."

"Yes, Master."

Matt and the Hand disappear into cold of night leaving blood and fire in their wake.

<> - they're speaking in Japanese.