9

I wake up to a fully dressed Katsuki sleeping on a chair with a cloth in his hand. I looked at the clock and it was 10 oclock. I shake Katsuki gently

"Wake up or else Ill kiss you."

"mm dont care."

"Really? Well see about that."

I lean in and he still doesnt move.

"Uum Im really gonna kiss you"

"And I said I dont care, besides you wont do it."

I press my lips gently against his in determination to prove him wrong.

"WHA- YOU ACTUALLY KISSED ME"

He runs off into the bathroom.

Wow now I've kissed two guys. I think about the time with Kirishima.

Suddenly I go into a fit of throat tearing coughs. I was scratching at my throat because I couldnt breathe. As soon as it happened it left, leaving me kneeling on the floor gasping for air. Katsuki comes back in and runs to my aid.

"You're definitely not going to school today. I will stay here with you."

I try to speak but go back to coughing my throat out.

"Yep definitely staying home." He states.

"No Katsuki you have to go to school, the mid terms are coming up you need to go so you can stay up to date."

"But you're s- "

"No buts. I can take care of myself, I only have a cough and you're already an hour late."

"Fine but call me straight away if anything happens."

"Sure, Ill send you a message every time I cough."

"Stop being sarcastic your sick bitch."

"GOOO ALREADY" I shoo him out of the room.

"Okay, okay, I'm going."

I watch him exit and wait until he closes the front door before I let out a series of coughs that were itching to get out of my throat. I look at my hand covered in my saliva in disgust. After I wash off I go straight back to bed and lay there, I think about all my friends at school and Kirishima pops in my head, he was talking to Bakugou passionately about something and Bakugou was listening intently. I burst into another fit of coughs, I sit there struggling to breathe for another minute.

Surely this is normal for a severe cold??? I should probably sleep more.

I wash my hands off once again before snuggling back into the safety of my bed. Unfortunately, the warmth of Katsuki was gone and all that was left was his sent which I enjoyed a lot. I took a big whiff before coughing again. I couldn't bother too wash off, so I slept.

I woke up to a I constant shaking of my arm. I open my eyes and see a worried Katsuki, he enveloped me in a hug.

"Oh god I thought you were dead."

"Did you check if I was breathing first?" He let me go and stopped for a few seconds, he looked away.

"Yes."

"No you fucking-"

I erupted into another fit of torturous coughs, I look at my hand and its covered in both saliva and blood. I look up to see Katsuki with a serious expression, he gabs my hand and heads towards the door.

Wait Bakugou I cant walk."

He doesn't hesitate and picks me up bridal style and walk out. He hails a taxi, when one pulls over he seats me in and follows soon after. When we arrive at the hospital its only then he realises he doesn't have any money so before the taxi driver can fully stop he scoops me up again and dashes out the car with the taxi driver yelling incoherent words at him.

"SHE'S FUCKING SICK!" He screams.

I try to laugh but I ran short of breath and ended coughing again. He races into the ER and goes to the front desk with me still in his arms.

"Please help shes I don't know whats wrong but shes coughing up blood."

The ladies look at each other and say calmly,

"Sir you need to wait in line like the others, we will get to you shortly."

"BUT-"

"Katsuki I'm not dying its okay."

He grumbles in annoyance and sits down with me in his lap. I turn myself so I was straddling him, only so I could face him. I cup his cheek and go to speak but before the words can come out I go into a fit of coughs. I gain my posture and say to him.

"Katsuki I'm thankful. I feel happy to know you worry about me this much." I give him the best smile I could manage.

"Of course I do, your important to me, like family."

I cuddle into him and cough. I soon drift back off into an exhausted sleep.

I wake up to someone tapping on my shoulder it was a doctor. Once I remembered where we were and that I was still in Katsuki's lap I jump up. Once I had seated my self in an actual chair the doctor speaks up.

"So Bakugou here has told me your symptoms and I think I have an idea of what you have. But first we need to go to the x-ray room." We follow him but Katsuki is advised to stay out of the room.

Once the doctor finished we headed back to the previous room. He goes to speak but then turns to Katsuki.

"Excuse me but could you find room AR188 and give the people in there this note for me I need something."

Katsuki goes to protest but I put my hand on his chest.

"It's fine Im a grown woman, I know how to speak to a doctor."

He grumbles then leaves. The doctor then turns to me.

"That should buy us a load of time, that isn't an actual room and all the staff know to give random directions so he'll be gone a while."

I looked at him worriedly.

"Katsuki isn't stupid hell figure it out soon. So whats wrong with me?"

"Im sorry, but the x-rays confirmed my suspicion. You my dear have Hanahaki... Your in the preliminary stages. The buds of the flowers are starting to grow hence the blood, the dizziness and tiredness."

"What no that's impossible I don't like anyone." He gives me a pitiful look.

"Dear, all the symptoms are there. There's no denying it. Even look at your x-rays."

Sure enough anyone could clearly see the outlines of flower buds sitting in the inner corners of my lungs.

"NO I DON'T LIKE ANYONE! THERE IS NO ONE I LOVE!" I was panicking all the rumours I thought werent real WERE real. Tears started forming in the corners of my eyes. And then I came to realisation, I look at the doctor in agony.

"Whats wrong dear?"

"I- I think I might know who it is, why I have this."

"May I know the name?"

"Kirishima. Kirishima Eijiro."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back, finally she finds out. what will happen now?????????? Again I hope your enjoying my book.<3333333