❮ Chapter 1 - A Wish Granter ❯

"Excuse me?" Lancelot huffed, a brow raised and looked down at the youth. "You don't take your time, you have to hurry. I still have to do my business back in my kingdom." He exclaimed, squinting his eyes. Giselle didn't mind that, she continued her enthusiastic personality even if he had seem to try to scare the human. She smiled on a side, giving a smirk and slightly tilted her head to the side. "Don't be such a killjoy. I mean, I don't want to waste the wishes I've done. You don't want me summoning you again and bothering you in the end right?" And with that explanation, she did have a point.

Lancelot closed his eyes and slid his fingers through his hair to pull it back, he was trying to calm down from a rush. "You promise not to summon me anymore once I grant your wishes." He said, Giselle agreed to that. 

"Perhaps.."

"Could you bring back someone's life?"

The demon gazed at the smaller, his eyes opened and had an expression of confusion. A few then he started snickering. "Are you stupid? Do I look like the grim reaper to your eyes?" 

"I was asking nicely." Giselle said, narrowing her eyes at the male.  "You know what's even funnier - a demon granting wishes. Aren't demons supposed to keep manipulating the humans to sin?" With that respond, the raven haired looked up at the demon with a smirk she had worn. "Ah, for your information; I'm not exactly that type of breed." Lancelot answered, averting his eyes with dull eyes; his eyes half closed and scoffing. His sharp fangs showing. Lancelot was a very much sarcastic creature, which was amusing to see. Giselle ignored, and looked down to think of her first wish.

"Oh no." She said, "What?" Responded him. His eyes slightly widening and furrowed his brows. "I'll do my wishing later, I'll go out and grab my breakfast." Giselle teased,  playfully sticking her tongue out. She stood and wore a jacket, it was a snow out. 

"Are you stupid? You're gonna leave me here, all alone?"

"Ohoh, who wants me?" Giselle teased, of course she wanted to see his reaction. "Are you gonna miss me?"  She smirked. As she had made her way to the door, she turned around to look at him.

"Get out, get it over with and get out of the house now. Come back quickly."