Cuddle sesh... or nah

Your POV

I woke up to a sleeping Jack. I cautiously got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. It was 8:45 and I really needed to get things done before Nash and Sky get here.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around me and walked to the bedroom. I put on my panties and bra then walked to my closet looking for an outfit.

"Well, maybe I should wake up at this time everyday." Jack said smirking. "Ha ha very funny. Now get ready, Nash and Sky are coming over." I said putting on my pink high waisted shorts.

"Ooh you should wear that shirt!" Jack said pointing to a shirt hanging up. I took the shirt and put it on. It had wording that said 'Can You Not' on it. I turned around and gave Jack a quick kiss on the lips.

"Go shower!" I yelled running down the stairs. Once I made it to the kitchen I decide we would go out for brunch with Nash.

To Nashley: Hey! Don't eat a lot we're going out to brunch bc we don't have food lol

About three minutes later I got a text.

From Nashley: Mkay boo! we'll be over in two hours.

A few minutes later Jack came down dressed and ready for the day. "Well hello beautiful." he said kissing my cheek. I smiled, "Hey baby." I replied.