Fight?

Your POV

It's been a couple days since landing in Orlando. I love it here and me and Jack have been spending a lot of time together. Today is July 4th and we're supposed to go watch the fireworks.
Im not really a big fan of fireworks but jack wanted to go.

After I woke up I took a shower and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jack still asleep. I went to the closet that was in the room ad picked out my outfit. I wore a red and white PINK long sleeve and jeans.

By the time I was dressed Jack was awake. I walked to the bed and kissed his cheek and told him to shower. As he showered I did my hair. I blow dried then lightly curled it.

As I was curling it, Sammy walked in. "Hey y/n." "Hey Sam" I said still curling my hair. Once I finished I got up and went to the bathroom to grab my makeup bag.

"Jack hurry up! You take longer than me." I said walking out. I sat back down in front of the mirror. "What are you doing y/n?" Sam asked. "My make-up." I said finishing it. "But you're already beautiful." After he said that I started blushing.

Once I said thank you Jack walked out. He got dressed in silence and I had a feeling he heard what Sam said. Once Sam left Jack started talking.

"What the fuck was that y/n?"
"What was what?"
"Don't fucking play. I heard you flirting with Sam!"
"I wasn't flirting! He was the only one who said anything."
"Oh whatever, I saw you blush."

With that I walked out and went to the lobby. On the elevator I realized that I over reacted by storming out. Once in the lobby I saw all the boys getting breakfast.

"Hey y/n." Nash said as I walked towards him. "Hey Nash." I said sitting in one of the seats. "What's wrong? You seem kind of upset." "Yeah me and jack got in a fight."