Notice [7]

Hi everyone!

It's MINSTAKES . You guys are seeing my messages quite often haha. But please do pay attention because I have some important updates.

PARTICIPANT SLOTS

The slots in the Waves division are filling up so fast! Most of the categories in the division are closed now. Special thanks to the people who helped to fill up the Hoseok category! Currently, only one slot is left open for Hoseok's category so grab the opportunity quick before it is taken!

Now, we also need books in the Seokjin and Sky Division categories. I know I have repeated this countless times but we really need these entries if we wanna start the judging period soon. So again, please tell all your friends about this award book!

JUDGES SLOTS

Even if all the categories are closed for the participants, we can't start the judging period without judges! So, we are looking for more judges! Please do sign up if you are interested!

MERGING OF CATEGORIES [NOT CONFIRMED]

This is something we may do if there are still very less entries in the Sky Division. Some have signed up as judges for the categories but have no books to judge. Hence, we need your opinion: Would you like us to merge the categories into Ships I and Ships II? Answer YES or NO by 8 April. If majority says yes, we will go with merging categories and vice versa. However, this may not happen if we get more entries in the Sky Division.

Your answers here >>

REOPENING OF SLOT [ONLY FOR ONE-SHOT JUDGES]

I decided I should give the chance to you guys to be judges hence I'm not going to be a One-shot judge anymore. There is only one slot for that category, so hurry!!

That's about it, everyone! Please read carefully, and if you have any questions you can drop them in this chapter. Thank you and have a good week ahead!

Your questions here >>

- Fel