she's into girls

3rd person's POV

it was an awful timing for kate and emaline. if only kate came out of her dad's office earlier, then maybe she wouldnt see oliver and emaline. maybe she could've fixed the mess she did.

kate was walking on her way home
and she passed by the bridge where her mom died. she stayed there for a bit. she wonder how did her mom did it knowing that she has daughter and husband to be left behind. she wiped her tears and let out a deep sigh. she continued walking when a familiar voice called her name.

"hey kate messner!" she stopped and turn around to see if she heard it right. and yeah, she. heard it right. a familiar voice also comes with a very familiar face. how would she not gonna recognize it? she film her every morning five times in a week. it's jessica betts.

"hey. why arent you at school?" she asked, but she remember what happened awhile ago. did she saw it too? kate rolled her eyes when she remembered how homophobi jessica betts is. remember when they played spin the bottle?

"i asked mr. messner if i could go home early. i dont feel well." she looked at kate and he noticed that kate is uncomfortable. "hey i saw what happened awhile ago... dont worry, i think its cool." she paused, waiting for Kate's response but kate did not talk. "cool beans"

kate raised her eyebrows out of confusion. without saying goodbye jessica continued walking and left ger there. well, maybe not all people in Boring High are disgusted at all.

---

(at school)

oliver is finally back at Boring High, but he has no idea about kate and emaline's relationship. emaline havent say a word after her breakdown awhile ago, but oliver never leave her side. he thought about what he did to emaline and he realized that its the most stupid decision he made. thats why he swore to himself that he'll never leave emaline again.

after their class oliver escorted emaline to her locker. but when they reached there oliver became confuse.
"are you sure this is your locker?" he asked while still staring at emaline's locker "i think this is kate's" he concluded as he touch the vandal written on emaline's locker that says "dyke"

"no its mine." emaline claimed that the locker is her's without even looking at oliver. she placed her things inside when oliver lost his shit together and shouted "who the fuck did this to my girlfriend locker?!" he brushed his hair with his hand exagerately. he is so angry and he's willing to hurt somebody. emaline stopped him from making a scene but a random student shouted

"your girlfriend's a dyke!" and everyone just started laughing. emaline stormed out of the school, crying. oliver tried to stopped her but Mr. Messner showed up and asked what is going on. students hurried and left the school to avoid detention. it's just Oliver and his thoughts now. he still cant figure things out. why is evrybody was calling emaline a dyke? theres no way emaline is into girls, he thought.

oliver is in deep thoughts when he bumped into someone. he lifted his face and see that it was Tyler. Tyler's face lighten up, eyes widen, and jaws dropped. he cant believe oliver's back. without even saying a word tyler hugged oliver real tight.

"uhh what the hell do u think ure doing kid." oliver said then he pushed tyler away from him. tyler realized what he did was embarassing.

oliver fixed his clothes and looked at tyler. this kid is too soft and senstive, he felt bad about scolding at him. so he pat tyler's head. "sorry. im just having a bad day. i didnt mean to shout at you." oliver apologized as he light up a stick of cigarette.

"is it because of kate and emaline?" oliver looked at tyler as if he was commanding him to continue talking. but tyler didnt got it so he renoved his cig out of his mouth for awhile "whatss with them?"

"oh. you didint know yet? everyone in school is talking about it. emaline kissed kate like damn hot awhile ago in front of everyone. she also said she loves her. everyone's gone crazy about the announcement."  tyler told everything like oliver wasnt involve with emaline, but tyler realized it later on when oliver did not talk. "oh shit.. sorry oliver."

oliver inhaled the smoke for he last time before he threw it away. "nice." he said sarcasticly then he left tyler alone.

"everybody hates me" tyler sighed and walked home with his head bowed

--
hey guy! sorry for all the typos and wrong spelling and gramatical error. i just finish reading it and it was awful but im too lazy to edit this 😅 cant believe youre still reading this, but should i update??