Chapter 6

Chapter 6

{Eden's P.O.V.}

"Eden, wake up or else you won't have time to get ready for school!" Kylie yelled. I groaned, rolling out of bed. I was half awake as I brushed my teeth before turning the water on in the shower. I hopped in, letting the warm water roll down my body, waking me up. I washed my body and hair with my rose and vanilla soap and shampoo. I shut off the water before quickly drying myself off and wrapping the towel around me.

I walked out and into my closet. I looked through my clothes before choosing to wear a pair of black lace long sleeve shirt and a pair of red skinny jeans. I pulled on a pair of black Steve Madden combat boots and a leather bracelet with an intricate design of flowers on it. I sat down at my vanity, quickly blow drying my hair. I chose to leave it straight, not feeling like curling it. I applied minimal makeup, which consisted of black mascara, a thin line of eyeliner, and a pink tinted lipgloss.

I looked at myself in my full length mirror, pleased with how I looked before grabbing my bag and walking out of my bedroom.

Eleven and a half months.

That's how long I've been gone. It was Christmas time now. I was happy here in New York, but I couldn't help but miss Jaxon and my parents. No matter what, I always had a good Christmas with them. But, I knew that leaving had been the best choice for me, after he rejected me. I didn't even want to think of his name. It was too painful. My wolf, Rosie, understood why I left, but that didn't stop her from missing his wolf, Ethan. His wolf wasn't the one that was bad, he was.

It's been 9 and a half months since I enrolled at Caine High School. Everyone there are werewolves, and they've treated me so kindly. Especially Dylan and Kylie. They've been so kind since the beginning.

I've also been modeling more with Kylie. I actually find it enjoying.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Kylie and Dylan were. I grabbed some strawberries and toasted some bread before getting myself a cup of coffee. I sat down with them and ate my breakfast.

"Morning, Eden," Dylan said around a mouthful of food. I laughed before speaking.

"Good morning," I said, directing it to both Kylie and Dylan.

"So Eden, there's this New Years party in a couple of weeks, and we want you to come we us," Kylie said.

"Okay, sounds fun. Who's goings to be there?" I asked.

"Everyone in our pack and I think a couple of other packs will also be here. Oh, and it's going to be here in New York," Kylie said. I nodded, agreeing to go with them.

"Okay, let's go," Dylan said after we finished eating. We put all of our dishes into the sink before grabbing our jackets and heading out to his car. Dylan quickly drove us to school.

~~

The school day luckily went by quickly, and winter break started today. I still needed to get some more gifts before Christmas, which was in less than a week, so Dylan was taking me to the mall. It started snowing outside, so I'll need to shop fast so that we get back before too much snow accumulates.

"So Eden, what'd you get me?" Dylan asked as we walked through the crowded mall.

"Not telling you," I said in a singsong voice. Dylan pouted, which made me laugh.

"Aww, why won't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because it's a surprise!" I exclaimed.

"Come on, give me a hint."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine."

"Really?" He asked.

"Nope," I said, laughing. He pouted before laughing as well. I went into some stores, getting things I thought that Kylie would like. Her and Dylan were the only people that I was actually really close to, so I was just getting gifts for them. I got Kylie a lot of clothes, some perfume, accessories, and of course, her favorite candy. That girl really loved Skittles.

By the time I was done getting Kylie's gifts, we were both starving. We went to the food court and got some food. I got pasta and he got pizza.

"I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay on your territory," I told Dylan as we ate. He swallowed before answering me.

"It's no problem. It's not every day that some pretty girl just shows up on my territory," he said, winking. I blushed, making him laugh. "No but really, you've been here for almost a year now. I think that it's time that you officially become apart of my pack," Dylan said seriously. I bit my lip, not knowing what to say. I was about to say something when Dylan cut me off. "I mean, we all love you here, and it already feels like you're apart of our pack. You're kind, caring, sweet, beautiful, and smart, and you'd just make an amazing addition to our pack. And-" he rambled, but I cut him off.

"Okay," I said, smiling.

"Okay?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I would love to join your pack," I said. He grinned, getting up and giving me a hug. I stiffened, then relaxed and hugged him back. He released me before speaking.

"Okay, how about you join my pack after the New Years party," he said, still grinning from ear to ear. I laughed, nodding.

"Alright," I said. We finished our food and headed out to his car. Luckily, the snow that had accumulated wasn't that bad. We got back to the pack house rather quickly, and Dylan and I went inside. He liked living in the pack house since his parents had died and he had no one to live with him in his house. It makes sense, since he could be around everyone in the pack house instead of being alone in his house.

It was pretty late, so we both headed upstairs to our rooms. Dylan helped bring Kylie's gifts upstairs into my room, and I quickly hid them. He walked to my bedroom door and turned.

"Night, Eden," he said.

"Night, Dylan," I replied as he left, closing my door behind him. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I took a nice, long bath. I placed bath bombs inside and let the aromas waft into the air.

After about and hour, I got out and quickly dried off before changing into my red baby doll style pajamas. I crawled into bed, exhausted. I turned off the lights, and I was soon lulled to sleep from the relaxing silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! So I updated early, yay! I'm flying out for a tournament on Monday, so I'll try writing on the plane and updating once I land.

Anyways... please vote, comment, and spread the word about my books!

Love you guys!

-Sky