IF YOU HAVE ONE-WAY TICKET TO ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

Ang hirap namang sagutin. Haha.

I am not a traveler kasi. I usually travel with family for bonding and pasyal purposes only. Dream travel ko is to go to a peaceful and relaxing place to unwind. To be given a chance to appreciate more of our God's creation.

But if there's a place I can go, given a chance, it would be Batanes and Sagada, Mt. Province.
Yeah, I know. Walang ticket dun. And they are both domestic.

I once went to Sagada for a three-day community immersion last 2011. The peacefulness and the kindness of the people attracted me. Doon ko naranasan na hindi mabastos ni tingnan ng malalagkit ng mga kalalakihan kahit nakashorts ka. Plus the hospitality we received especially when one of my friends was wounded due to an accidental jumpshot that hurted her chin. They never hesitated to offer help to us kahit dayo lang kami doon. Another plus is the relaxing and wonderful environment that surely will take your breath away. Masarap magsoul searching, mag unwind at magreflect sa Sagada. Kahit malayo. Kahit baku-bako ang kalsada. Haha.

As for Batanes, I just saw it on TV. I am looking forward to personally experience it.

Since I had a chance to visit Vigan, Ilocos Sur last 2009, I had this small dream of visiting beautiful places in the Philippines. There is so much more in this country-of-ours na naghihintay na bisitahin natin.

International? I do not have any specific country I dreamt of visiting. Haha.

Though I am not much of a traveler, let me share some simple reminders for more amazing trips you will have.

1. DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES- Pictures are the best testimonies of every moment in our lives. So, make sure that your cameras are fully charged, your smiles and poses are ready, and click! Get ready for lots of selfies and groufies.

2. BE RESPONSIBLE- Avoid loitering and littering. Follow the place's laws and policies. Hindi ang lugar ang maga-adjust sa atin! Add enjoyment to your trips by doing good deeds all the time, wherever you will go.

3. LEARN TO APPRECIATE- Be thankful for these wonderful creations. Each place has its own stories to tell, and beautiful sceneries to enjoy and cherish. You are blessed for you have seen it with your own eyes. Not everyone has an opportunity to be where you are right now.

4. EXPERIENCE WHAT'S ON THAT PLACE- If you have the chance, why not try to eat and savour their delicasies? Why not try to experience the locals' daily living? Try mo mag-immerse.

5. MOST OF ALL, ENJOY!!!!

Hope that helps. 😘

How about you? Where would you go? :) Do share your dream place here! :*