Coming to fairy tail

Natsu POV
"IGNEEL IGNEEL WHERE ARE YOU" I looked down and saw a box while crying it had my name on it I opened it up saw a scarf and a letter on the letter was
Dear Natsu
Right now you must be wondering where I am sorry to say this has to happen to make you stronger after you finish reading this head to fairy tail my son I will always love you
Sincerely Igneel
Why did he have to leave well I might do as he says. I looked around for fairy tail I saw a very short man I said "hello" he said "hello" I said "do you know where fairy tail is" he said "why" I said "because I want to join" he said "well your in luck because I am Makarov Dreyar the guildmaster" I said "so can I join" he said "yes" I said "thank you" he said "follow me my boy" I nodded and followed him. We arrived at a building as we walked in master said "Alright brats listen up we have a new member Natsu Dragneel" after meeting everyone master said "so know what magic do you use" I said "I use all types of fire dragon slayer and smoke, soul, and especially fire king dragon magic which I learned from Igneel" they all said "what" I said "I was raised by the fire dragon king" gray said "challenge me" I said "oh yeah there is something I should tell you I have never fought any humans only dragons so I do not know my limits so I will use 5% of my power" he said "this sounds fun" as we went outside we started to fight I yelled "fire dragon iron fist" as I sent him to a tree unconscious I said "I only used 5%" as Erza said "fight me" I said "okay" as we started to fight she tried to dodge my attack but I got here as she laid on the ground unconscious I said "Erza you good" as I took her to the infirmary everyone started to beat me up. I ended up with two broken legs and 5 shattered ribs as Erza said "you should leave no one likes you and I will never forgive you" that hurt as I healed my self I went down and sat down next to master he said "you alright" I said "no everyone hurt me after my fight with Erza" he said "after that fight I'm gonna promote you to s-class" I said "really" he said "you wanna celebrate" I said "no I'm good" he said "wait you said 5% of your power if that is true I nominate you to be a wizard Saint" I said "what is that" he said "top ten strongest wizards" I said "really" master said "yeah let's go" he then said "I will be right back I have to go to wizard saint tryouts" as the guild nodded as we left.