t h r e e

"Come on Baby, Up Up!"

I decided to just lift Youngjae up since he was on the verge of sleeping, and I definitely know how cranky Babies are if they're disturbed from wonderland, People in General.

"Mark, make sure Yugyeom is alseep before you guyss come home, I'll tell the servants to prepare a special room for him and make sure that your subs are aware of the rules, I'll see you later"

Mark chuckled and nodded, nuzzling his face on his sub, whom I just knew as Park Jinyoung.

I carried Youngjae outside the venue where my assistant is waiting near the car.

I nodded at him in greetings while he bows back in respect.

Once I settled inside the car, I securedly fasten a seatbelt on my sub and fasten one on me, while my secretary, Chan, ran around the car and went inside the driver's seat.

"Call Ailee and tell her to refurnish the Baby room, renew the wallpaper and the floorings. While tell Mina to ready the Special room in my bedroom, change the wallpaper to pastel pink and soft furry flooring, fill it with soft big stuff toys or toys in general, no hard toys or blocks, atleast one giant bear. The bedding should be pink and white, the clothes shall consists of long comfortable sleeves a little bigger than Medium, white skirts, frillies or skaters, high socks, animal designs and animal onesies. Make sure to fill up the racks with coloring books or story books, the special friedge for the pacifiers and the bedside tables filled with skin protection creams. The bedroom must be soundproof and bulleproof. We may be in charge of this era, but we ain't living in peace."

After I listed the needs to Chan, he nodded and immediately, Ailee and Mina are connected via phone.

"Ngh~" I felt a short shuffle beside me so I turned to it, just to see my baby snuggling onto my furry coat that I always hang in case of leadership emergency.

I took the hanged coat and bring it down to him, seeing him snuggle up more to the fabric.

This will be different....a good different.

==========================================

As I thought, the workers I hired never failed me. In just a span of 3 hours, the rooms are renewed as I assigned it.

I looked into Youngjae's room with him in my arms, still sleeping but in the edge of waking due to his constant stirring.

This, is the room I've always wanted to see, not the rooms filled with designer clothes, jewelries, branded shoes and not one stuff toys.

"Addy?" The small whisper caught my attention. I looked down and saw him staring up to my eyes before wandering around.

I awaited his reaction, scared because He might not be in his taste, but happy because I get to see his beautiful eyes again.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Awn, awn!" I was confused, I was thinking about what he was saying because he looked panicked and in rush, but the moment he pats my arm that's securing his cute perky little butt, I let him down in realization.

As soon as his tiny feet reaches the soft flooring, he immediately ran, I was about to yell in anger because I was worried he might trip or hurt himself, but I stopped the moment he jumped onto the biggest stuff bear on the room and hugged it, muffling a squeal
On its fur.