Chapter 4 ^-^

When there is love there is life~

Angelica's POV
Where the hell is Eliza? She's been gone since yesterday.. I'm thinking she's with that Alexander fellow.. so she must of spent the night with him..
oh dear lord..
"Peggy!" I basically screamed to wake up my tired sister, "where's Liza at??"
Peggy barely turned over on her bed and murmured, "heck if I know.."
"You don't think she.."
"She's probably at Alexander's place, lying naked in his bed." Peggy giggled.
"Peggy this isn't funny!" I retorted, "what if she was hurt? She could've been forced into doing things!"
"Nahh she's fine." Peggy gave a yawn, "Eliza knows what she's doing."
After that Peggy went back to sleep and I decided to just text Eliza. When she didn't reply the first 24 times I decide to wait and hour and then I messaged her 23 more times. I just hope she's okay..
Alexander's Pov
I woke up at around eight, with Eliza in my arms. She was beautiful, like a sleeping angel. I didn't want to wake her, so I squeezed her hand gently.

But that's when I realized, I have roommates..
"OHHHHH ALEX IS GETTIN SOME!!!" Hercules pined,
"Awww Alexander," Laurens teased, "is this your girlfriend?? Should we give you guys some.. alone time?"
I felt like punching them, but evidently I was also blushing.
"Fuck off." I said sternly, with a red tint across my cheeks, "nothing happened last night.. we just came here to watch Moana and fell asleep."
"Alex," Laurens began, "as your best friend, I'd just like to congratulate you on getting a girlfriend."
"She isn't my girlfriend." I whispered to ensure Eliza heard nothing, "we've only been on one date."
"So?," Laurens smirked, "Peggy and I have only been on one date and we're a thing.. in fact, we've already taken our relationship to the next level.. if you know what I mean.. ;))"
"OKAY!!OKAY!! That's enough!" I choked out, "thanks guys, but you can really go now. Like you should go now.."
I pointed at the door, "door's right there." 
They both gave me some high-fives and then went out for drinks.
I sat there snuggling with Eliza until she woke up.
Eliza's POV
I woke up in Alex's arms and instead of taking in the beautiful moment, my first thought was to jump up and scurry to see what time it was because I suck at everything, but eventually decided to stay. I opened my eyes to see if Alexander was awake too.
"Morning Alex." I said in a groggy, tired voice.
"Hi lady." He replied, "do I uhh.. know you exactly?"
I didn't like his joke and I certainly didn't find it funny so I gave a snarky response.
"I'm afraid not," I said as I got up, "I suppose I shall be going now."
"Wait! Liza it was a joke!" He ran after me and I replied by turning around and kissing his cheek. That stopped him.
"You're cute." I smiled, "real cute."
"I am??" He looked surprised, "you really think so huh?"
"Of course," I booped him on the nose, "what time is it?"
"Around 9:30,"
"I'd better get back to my sisters before they call the police," I laughed, "I've never been away from them this long by myself."
"I can give you a ride if you don't want to walk."
"Some guy on campus said I could use the exercise." I looked down, and then looked up at Alex again, "bye Alex."

"Eliza I think you're absolutely perfect, don't listen to what other people say." He replied as he pulled me in for a long goodbye hug. "I'll see you around."
He smiled and pointed finger guns at me as I walked out the door. We had also exchanged numbers. As I was walking I took out my phone to add Alex to contacts. '49 new messages' it read.
"Oh no.." I murmured to myself as I continued walking. 47 were from Angelica and 2 were from Peggy.
Looks like I have some explaining to do...
HI HI HI HIIII
BOOM
ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE
I THINK IN A FEW MORE CHAPTERS ILL PUT IN SOME SMUT SO BE PREPARED
THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE FEEDBACK, YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST 😆❣️❣️