Chapter 3 (•3•)

I love waking up knowing you are mine~

No one's Pov
Eliza was walking across campus to the boys dorm. She and Alexander had really hit it off, but there was a problem. She didn't have any way to contact him because she had left so quickly. She decided that if they ever wanted to actually meet up, she'd need his phone number. So, she made the long journey to knock on every single dorm till she found him.

The first few had no response at all when she knocked, a few doors later and some drunk college dudes were hitting on her. Eliza really hated this place. After about half an hour of searching she decided to just go.

As she was leaving, she ran into someone walking down the path.
"Oh sorry, sir.", She apologized as she helped him pick up his things.
"It's no problem Eliza."
"Oh Alexander!" Eliza smiled when she realized it was him whom she ran into.
"What are you doing over here?" He questioned, "were you seeing some dude?"
"I'm afraid not." Eliza replied as she grabbed his last piece of paper and handed it to him.
"Would you like to?", He said seductively, making her blush.
"That would be nice.", She hid her face so he couldn't see her blushing, "we never exactly got that coffee Mr.Hamilton."
"Why don't we go now then?" Alex grinned, "I-I mean if you aren't busy.."
"I actually came down here to see you.", she retorted, "so yes right now would be great."

With her response, they started to walk to the shop while casually talking. About half way into their walk, Alex slyly slid his hand into Eliza's.

"Oh I'm sorry." Eliza said as she scooted an inch away, "am I too close?"

"O-Oh.. no!" He blushed, "not at all!"
When they finally arrived, they got their coffee and sat down at a table.
"So Eliza," Alexander said as he set down his cup, "tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm 19 and I was born in Albany. I have 2 sisters, Angelica and Peggy, and I'm majoring in medical science. Oh also, I like cats." She replied, "now you tell me about yourself Mr.Hamilton."
Eliza's eyes were cold and icy, but when she looked him in the eyes, she made his heart melt.
"Well," he narrowed his eyes, "I was actually born in the Caribbean, my dad left my brother and I, and my mother died when I was 12.."
"I'm sorry." Eliza whispered as she gave him a small hug, making him feel like the whole universe stopped and anything was possible, "really.."
"Stuff happens," he shrugged, "anyways, after that I came to America and then I met this cutie named Eliza and we're currently at a coffee shop and hopefully later we'll get to-"

Eliza cut him off, "you're a dork!" She giggled. Alex couldn't help but smile.
After they both finished their coffee, they decided to walk around campus.
Alex told her about classes with Mr.Washington, his rivals(Jefferson and Madison), and his roommates.
Alex tried again to slide his hand into Eliza's and this time, she didn't move.

Everything was going great, until it started raining. Hard.
"Shit!" Alex murmured. "I forgot it was supposed to rain."
"Oh it's okay." Eliza replied, "i guess you know what we must do now.."
"What?"
"RUN!"
She grabbed his hand and they dashed toward the boys dorm, because the girl's dorm was like 1 mile away.

"Liza," Alex said once they got inside, "do you wanna just like.. idk stay here tonight..? We can watch a movie and just hang out.. if you're interested."

Eliza replied by going in for a kiss. Their first kiss. It was a magical and beautiful moment. Eliza's hands were in his hair and his hands were around her waste. Alex was a surprisingly good kisser too.
"Wait So is that a yes?" Alex asked after they finished the kiss.
"You bet it is!" Eliza replied with a grin, "but I know my sisters will be worried sick, they'd probably get pretty suspicious too."
Alex and Eliza fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch while watching *insert random movie name*.
And Alexander realized that, maybe dating wasn't that bad after all.
HI HI HI HI HIII
DID YA LIKE THAT?? HUHH?? SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO LONG, I JUST COULDNT FIND A GOOD PLACE TO STOP
WHAT MOVIE DO YOU THINK THEY WERE WATCHING??

OK BYE NOW
I LOVE YOU