Chapter 23: The Lightning returned

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or percy jackson
"Naruto" Normal Speeches
'Naruto' Thought
"Katon" Jutsu/Technique/Demon Talking/ Angry God
-------------------------------------------
Percy, Annabeth and grover didn't know what that pain guy did but thanks to him everything gone normal for percy

According to the L.A. news, the explosion at the Santa Monica beach had been caused when a crazy kidnapper fired a shotgun at a police car. He accidentally hit a gas main that had ruptured during the earthquake.

This crazy kidnapper a.k.a. Ares was the same man who had abducted percy and two other adolescents in New York and brought us across country on a ten-day odyssey of terror.

Poor little Percy Jackson wasn't an international crimi-nal after all. He'd caused a commotion on that Greyhound bus in New Jersey trying to get away from his captor and afterward, witnesses would even swear they had seen the leather-clad man on the bus-"Why didn't I remember him before?". The crazy man had caused the explosion in the St. Louis Arch. After all, no kid could've done that. A con-cerned waitress in Denver had seen the man threatening his abductees outside her diner, gotten a friend to take a photo, and notified the police.

Finally, brave Percy Jackson had stolen a gun from his captor in Los Angeles and battled him shotgun-to-rifle on the beach. Police had arrived just in time. But in the spectacu-lar explosion, five police cars had been destroyed and the captor had fled.

No fatalities had occurred. Percy Jackson and his two friends were safely in police custody.

The reporters fed them this whole story. they just nodded and acted tearful and exhausted ,and played victimized kids for the cameras.

"All I want," percy said, choking back my tears, "is to see my loving stepfather again. Every time I saw him , calling me a delinquent punk, I knew ... somehow ... we would be okay. And I know he'll want to reward each and every person in this beautiful city of Los Angeles with a free major appliance from his store. Here's the phone number." The police and reporters were so moved that they passed around the hat and raised money for three tickets on the next plane to New York.
-------------------------------------------
Zeus Domain
-------------------------------------------

"Well that was easy" Annabeth said

"I don't know what that pain guy did but-....." Grover said

"Thank to him we all safe and sound" Percy said

"Yes but we're not safe yet percy, we're in lord of the sky domain" Annabeth said, worried in her tone

"You're right" Naruto said, Appeared beside annabeth who gave a startled yelp "But i doubt he strike down his own son"

"Naruto!" Percy said in suprise tone, he was wearing Turtle neck tank top that show his abs and cheat outlining, annabeth blushed seeing this, Jeans, and tactical boot

"You didn't have a ticket am i right" Annabeth deadpanned

Naruto smirked "Didn't need one" He stood up and started walking

"Where are you going" Percy asked

"There somebody i have to meet" He replied

He walked to another seat, He saw a man with white business suit and a woman with white business suit.

" So I didn't know god need plane to travel" he said as he sat across them

The man and woman smiled brightly "You good"

Naruto Smiled slightly" thank you, So who are you?"

The man keep smiling brightly "I am Aether Protogenos of Light And the Upper Air"