Chapter 8

I hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

CPDCPDCPD

Jay POV

Since two days I lived with a sick child at my sergeant house. He considered his house to be the best option. There were two detectives at Lilly around the clock. Admittedly, the one I was.

At the time, Lilly was lying on the couch watching a cartoon series.

"Good luck. You're not so hot anymore," I said, as I joined her and felt on her forehead.

"I'm feeling much better," Lilly said.

"What series we look?" Ruzek asked curiously, sitting down with us.

"Bibi and Tina." she replied.

"Do we have to necessarily look at a girls series?" Ruzek asked annoyed.

"We can also paint the nails and make us make-up," Lilly said in the sweet girl's tone. I laughed, I'd like to see Ruzek with make-up.

"Uh. Everything great. Bibi and Tina is my favorite. It's great as the two horses talk to each other," Ruzek said.

With a tougher look, she looked at Ruzek dangerous.

"Did I say something wrong?" Ruzek asked.

"Lilly can't stand it when you're lying to her," I said.

"W-what?" Ruzek asked insecure.

"Bibi and Tina aren't the horses," I told him, but it was already too late. Lilly grabbed a pillow and threw off Ruzek.

"There's revenge." Ruzek said and the two fighting in Voight's living room. They threw themselves off with pillows or tickled each other. One of them struck down a flower vase that stood on a shelf. However, it did not bother the two and they continued to fight.

At some point Lilly stood still, breathing very flatly.

"Lil everything okay?" I asked worried. After all, she lay with high fever in bed in the last few days.

"Hey kiddo?" Ruzek asked.

"I feel dizzy." Lilly stuttered

"Come on," Ruzek said, leading her back to the couch.

"It was a bit too much," Ruzek said, and I nodded approvingly.

"Drink a sip," I said, holding a juice.

No 10 minutes later, Lilly feel better. The three of us were puzzling how we should report to Voight carefully about the destruction of the antique vase.

"Do you think Voight will snap when he sees the broken vase?" Ruzek asked, uncertain.

"He will not be enthusiastic anyway, I suppose." I replied.

"Can't we blame Lilly? He can't fire a child," Ruzek said.

"That's unfair. You were also to blame," Lilly muttered.