P11: Anniversary?

Hello guys, thank you for supporting P1 of this story. It's been really long since I write again. I have so many things happened in my life and somehow I forgot about this draft.

Your comments and supports really help me to publish this. I hope you will enjoy it. And I will find the time to update more stories for you guys.

Love my dear friends from Watppad
Sue
...,........  

Tom's POV:

I've been dating Marco for 1 month already, it's been the best days of my life. I thought I could get bored of him because we had a conflicted beginning and maybe that he would be like Star or others, he would eventually couldn't be patient anymore with my hot head. But... I'm smiled, Marco is different, he love me just the way I am, when I'm angry, he's there to stop, when I'm about to hurt anyone, he helps me to calm down even though sometimes he's not happy with me. Now, I want to step another step into our relationship. I want to fully have him in my life and him to be completely mine, I want to enter his deepest part, I want to connect my body with him so now we could be connected both our souls and our bodies. But what if... What if Marco doesn't want to do that, what if Marco doesn't accept me. 

I slapped my face. What the heck? Tom Lucitor, you are the prince of the underworld. Everyone loves you, both males and females, and Marco already gives his heart to you. What do you need to worry about? But, just in case, I should prepare everything romantically to persuade Marco. I could plan everything in our one-month anniversary and on that day, do it with him. 

Star's POV:

"So I'm thinking of having a sleepover with Ponyhead and other princesses at St's Olga. What do you think I should do?" I asked Marco who is now flying to La La's land.

"What?Sorry, what did you say?" Marco realized and looked back at me. Certainly, he didn't hear anything from what I said.

"Marco, what are you thinking that you weren't focus" I asked to him with a pissed voice.

"Nothing, I was just dreaming" He apologized but with a gentle smile on his face.

I know what you are thinking, Diaz, you are probably thinking about Tom. Oh gosh of Mewni, how could he be so cute like this. I can feel it. The power of love, when a person's thinking about his boyfriend, they would be cute in this awkward way like Marco. I want to scream. My fangirl heart is bumping.

"Uhm, Star? Now, you're ignoring me" He shut my train of "fujoshi" thoughts. 

"Are you thinking of Tom?" I asked with the grin on my face.

"I'm not, why do you think I'm thinking of him" Marco denied but I know for sure  that he's lying. Marco has never been a good liar, he blushed when he lies and Marco is not too good with romance stuff as well. That's why he ends of breaking up with Jackie and being a bottom. But my Marco is just cute in this way and I'm happy that they are together. Even though I must say, I want them together just to satisfy my fangirl heart.

"Okay, not's about Tom, then, which reminds me it's almost a month since you two dating" I patted on Marco's shoulder.

"Yeh" Marco answered with a daring eyes. 

"So what will you do to celebrate it?" I wondered because for Tom, he would definitely be over romantic. 

"I don't know, we are dudes, Star, dudes don't celebrate anniversaries" Marco replied with amusement on his face.

"Not for Tom, he would do romantic things for that day" I warned. Marco touched his chin with his finger, this is one of his habit, when he is thinking of something seriously.  Tom does have an important place in Marco's heart already.

Marco's POV

Star is right, for a person, I mean, a demon, like Tom, there is a high possibility that he would celebrate it. I know this because in a month that I'm in the relationship with Tom, he always says embarrassing but sweet words to me. His expression when he comes near me could be really sweet as well, like the time, he embraced me on the bed and sniffs my hair, or sometimes he just suddenly holds my hand and said "I need to be charged from Marco's energy" or when he touches my lips and uses his fingers draw the line of them. Every action just really makes me blushed and speechless. And feel like I am loved.  But when looking back at me, I feel like I haven't show him how much I love like he loves me. I'm shy and I don't know how to show my feeling to others but Tom is still accepting me. All I do is calming his anger and criticizing his emotions, but he did want to burn others who made him mad. I should do something in return, I could do the things he is interested in.

--------------------------

You guys can literally predict about what will happen, right

:))))))))) 'v' hihi