Adoption day

Adoption day is usually when a bunch of couples who want girls ages 6-14 come. Of course I didn't care no one likes to have a depressed child.

I wanted to blend in with the shadows. I put my black long-sleeve shirt and jeans on with matching converse.

Olivia, or should I say, Ms.Olivia, wanted all girls to be ready by 10:00 am. I check the time: 9:58 am. Dang it. I run downstairs and line up with my group just as couples start walking in.

I was in the back of the room, in the corner, behind everyone. I saw a few odd looking couples.

Couples started to leave to go to the adoption form thing. Then they all left.

*time skip 3 days*

I was in my room thinking about the past few days. So far a lot of kids were adopted and still are being today. Except for me and Terra, everyone had a couple they liked.

You see Terra was my best friend since were about 5. She's 14. We were always together, and you had to adopt both if us or none of us. We even shared a room together.

"Erin,"someone says,"get your lazy gay self off the bed."I look at the person only to see Terra. "For your info I am not gay with you right now."I reply staying on the bed. "Ewww! I don't like you THAT WAY!"Terra says. "Darling, gay means happy. Right now I am not gay with your attitude. It also means a boy liking mainly boys."I lectured her.

"Do I have to ask why do you want me off my bed?" I ask. "Because...."

*

*

Comment what you think I should add

PEACE!