Ch. 5 (Hobi's POV)

As John Cena came to me to get my autograph on his poster, I winked and went near his ear. I whispered, "Meet me backstage when the fan meet's over."
     His smirk appeared. Oh I was so ready. Taehyung smirked and whispered, "You will be getting sum tonight Hobi."
     "Shut up," I snapped and blush crept up my face. Taetae knew about my crush on John. Well, pretty much everyone knew. Even Army who considered themselves as Johnseok shippers. (A/N: He's exposing us. We better dashi run run.) "I'm not the one that who has a girl flirting with his man," I continued, while glaring at Taejin.
      "She's cute and likes my face. She even called me gorgeous," Jin shot back.
      "You forgot about me baby boy," Taehyung retorted.
      Jin blushed deep red. "Okay TaeTae. You're still the best boyfriend I ever had and still have. And it's cute seeing you jealous."
      "Uhhhhh you forgot you basically exposed yourselves in front of Army?" Jungkook reminded them.
      Yep, they did. Army chanted Taejin so many times and demanded them to kiss. Yes, the Taejin couple went up from their seats. Taehyung placed his hands on Jin's waist and Jin places his on Taehyung's shoulders. They leaned and kissed for who knows how long. People cheered and whistled. I guess Taejin were and still are the cutest couple. Will John and I ever?
    I became impatient and John noticed me and smirked. "Let's go. The fan meet's almost over," I mouthed. He winked in response.
    "BYE LOVE YOU ARMY!" I exclaimed, while doing my Nae Nae. Taehyung joined. Of course Jungkook joined along with Jimin.
"Ohohohoho you're getting fucked by the world's biggest wrestler," Jungkook chuckled and then smirked immediately after.
"Nope, I'm the one that's going to-"
"Don't say do the fucking because John seems to top and don't act all dominant because I almost see you almost on your knees for him hoe," Taehyung interrupted, exposing me.
    "Oh speak of the devil, your soulmate's here Hobi," Jin said, smirking. What's with everyone smirking today? "He's not my soulmate. He's about to become my new friend," I said.
     "Fuck buddy," Jungkook coughed those words out.
    "Well, I may have already found my soulmate," John said winking at me.
     My face became crimson red. And I asked, "Do you want to go with me to the dressing room?"
   "Yes baby boy," he whispered. I did my hoe drop and walked to my dressing room with him following me. As we entered, he closed the door and I tugged his shirt.
    I finally said, "Fuck me daddy."