Confinement

The walls close in on me. My freedom slowly slips from my grasps. My life spiraling out of control. Everyday, it seems as if its harder to wake up and find a purpose. One guy after another, the same mess, the same mistakes, the same game. Happiness, flirting, fights, jealousy, hatred, empty suicidal threats, break ups, repeat. Over and over again. I wallowed in my pity, regret and depression. My depression and fake expectations made life even harder. Until I talked to this one guy. At first, I thought it was going to be the same as the others. My grave was set in stone as I thought that this was the only way to live. I talked to him more or less. He liked my memes at the very least. It was my excuse to talk to him or have at the very most a simple connection. Soon we started actually having a conversation and the rest was history. We were both shy when we started hanging out. He had his schedule and I had mine. But we were attracted to each other, that was obvious. We finally ended up dating once we got through the embarrassment and nervousness. We slowly got comfortable with one another. I fell more in love. I had my doubts at times and it has made me break down even panic. He caught me. He held me tight, my only escape from the pain and the hurt. My cure from depression and internal anguish. We cured each other, made each other as happy as we could. We communicated if we had a problem. Why? Because we both want to be together and get through the confined walls to get freedom. To live together as one. We complete each other, not too alike but not too different either. Just a hint of music and passion. But nothing made us want to give up on what we will be. It is an unusual love story that started with sharing memes.