Deepest Ocean

Light green eyes, hair brighter than the Sun yet the same extravagant color of the sphere and smile which makes people have a happy heart. The light yet noticeable smell of tangerines which distinguishes her from others that pass by. The smells triggers the memory but its impossible to pinpoint the distant haze. Her mind fill of ideas that could change the world but a monster stops her every time she speaks. Maybe she's shy. No, the man holds her while covering her mouth to stop her from speaking. Fear runs through her mind as she trembles. Her breathing gets heavier. Her fears run quickly through her mind. She's so afraid, she has to run away. Paralyzed as the man whispers in her ear. " They wouldn't care. Your ideas are stupid. Everyone will laugh at you and feel sorry for being a worthless person. You won't achieve anything. You'll ruin everything. " She curled up. No longer wanting to hear the man's hoarse, deep voice. She ran and locked herself in the bathroom. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her skin paler than the moon's lit face. Warm tears stream down her face. She thought " Maybe he's right. My ideas could result in negative effects. They'll laugh at how stupid they sound. I'll just waste their time. I should leave now before they make fun of my stupid, worthless ideas. " She took on last look in the mirror to see her reflection changed. It looked like her but something was off. She didn't ponder on it for long. She left running towards her home. The man followed in pursuit with an evil yet pleased grin.