Three: Getting to know the so called princess

Chapter Three: Getting to know the so called princess

Today was a hellish day for Michael upon meeting the so called genius he taught that maybe geniuses even have their own faults. No matter how smart a person can be, as long as the heart is pure they will always be rewarded. Michael knows that but looking at the spoiled brats horns he saw that maybe some people are fated to have what they have now.

"Warm tea can actually be cold, in a cold weather", he sighs as he walks out of the room he was in before. He looked down and noticed that he was already dripping wet. The devil really gave him a hard time since each time he tries to correct her while they were studying the girl would 'excuse herself just to get a tea purring it unto him. He know that she was old but he wonders if that girl actually has a childish brain. How was he suppose to cope with someone like that

Michael sneezes as he walks back to his tiny home. His arms hugging himself as he rubs it gaining heat. Passing by the porch Tiffany saw him and offered a towel making him warmer than he ever was.

"Is she always like that", Michael asked  as he takes a sit beside Tiffany.
Michael hugs his self as he rejects the warm milk. Michael had enough of the waters.

"I'm so sorry about my mistress", Tiffany asked for forgiveness in place of Rachel. Michael was shocked at the words mistress, he thought that maybe if it were him he would have replaced the mistress with a demon but upon hearing the sorry of Ms. Tiffany Michael decided to listen to what she has to say for her mistress.

" Well, since young the Mistr.. No Ms. Rachel has always been alone. Her parents would always go to their works leaving alone an eight year old. Well Ms. Rachel was used to the loneliness. But after seeing some families who visited them she decided that maybe it was best that her parents would give her some attention", before Tiffany could continue Michael interrupts her.

"So even the great can be the least in their families", Michael said as he finds it in his heart that maybe the girl had a hard time .

" Yeah, Ms. Rachel might be the best in sports but when it comes to communication she would always be a downer. Ms. Rachel tried to communicate with her parents but they would often shut her down making their works the excuses",Tiffany said as she looks at Michael she smiles giving him some unknown comfort.

"Well for many years Ms. Rachel decided that it was best to leave alone her parents that is why she tried to call me to find her some friends that might understand her. We did find her some friends but Rachel soon realized that they were their for her money. She became depressed and lock herself up for weeks. The poor Miss didn't understand how this friendship thing works", Michael adjusted his seat as he finally takes the courage to accept the warm milk.

"Doesn't she have you?", Michael asked after he takes a sip from the hot milk. He bit this tongue as he did not expect that it would be that hot.

Tiffany looks down as she tries to build a smile towards Michael.
" I am still new here. I only had learned about what happened to Ms. Rachel last month ", So that explains why Ms. Rachel was arrogant. She didn't have anyone besides her. That was what Michael thinks.

"So you want me to pity her, is that why you were sharing her story?", Michael asked as he gave back the towel that he was lending. It might have been cold but maybe Tiffany was tricking him in order to consider Rachel. Just the thought of him considering the devil made Michael think that worst can happen after that.

" Well, the truth is I want you to be her friend", Tiffany said as she grabbed the towel. She gave out a smile to Michael hoping that he would understand what she was saying.

"I'll try befriending her but you would be buying me for it of course", Michael said as he stands thinking that Tiffany would refuse his proposal he proceeded to walk out of the mansion.

" Wait , weren't you listening to what I said?", Tiffany said as she hurriedly runs towards Michael. She breathed hardly as she tries to catch up to him.

"Ms. Rachel needs true friend not friends that needs her money", Tiffany took a stop as she begs for Michael to consider what she said. She knelt before him with her tears falling down from her eyes. Michael was embarrassed at the scenery he grabbed the shoulder of Tiffany and begged for her to stand up. She followed what was asked and Michael sighs.

" If she really does need friends I think that I am the worst person that would qualify for it. She needs true friends and I need only her money", Michael said as Tiffany tries sobs.

"But, I guess I'll try being her friend for awhile. I am her tutor after all. She needs to learn some manners", Michael crosses his arms pointing out that he accepted the so called friendship. Tiffany smiles as she waves a hand goodbye.

" Thanks ", She said as Michael walks into the cold night.

Michael stares at the ground as he tries to process what he had said. He was having  of having to be that girls friend. Maybe it was best of he rejected the idea. Well he already said what he has to say. He may have doubts but maybe it was for the best.

The devil needs friends. What's the problem if he tries to befriend it. Oh, yeah chaos, trouble and all sorts of evil. Just by the first meeting he is walking home wet maybe on the next meeting he won't be walking home anymore.