horrible day

There once was a kid named jackson
He allways had bad days so they named im horrible day.so the day after they named jackson horrible day he got up out of bed got ready and went to school but on hi way there he triped five times steped in gum ten times then he got to school and on his way to class he walked into a open locker and then got to class while he was taking notes someone blamed him for cussing in class so he got detention then in his second class witch was art he made the best picture in the world thrn someone next to him taken it while he was talking to the art teacher about getting him an A+ in class but she said let me see what you have drawn so then they walked back to the easle horrible day was working at but his painting was gone and horrible day got an F- and so horrible day went to his next class which was music and horrible day thought nothing could go wrong but he was wrong somebody stuck a tuba on his head. Then horrible day got in trouble for goofing off in class so then P.E it was him vs his hole class in dodgeball and he got revenge on most of them it was him vs the best player on the other team and so horrible day done a backflip dodged two balls but then horrible day dodged another two by jumping one was threw at his head and one at his knee but then horrible day threw one of the balls as hard as he could and it hit the other person right in the nuts then horrible day said cant touch this and danced out of P.E. and then he went home and done his homework then went outside and then a kid punched him in the face then horrible day knocked that kid out.