4

THIRDY

"What if someday, i'll die, what will you do?" she laughed a little

I didn't respond.

"Huy! Im asking you babe. What will you do? Hahanap ka ba ng panibagong babae?"

"No" i hate when she's always asking me that "Hindi ako hahanap ng ibang babae. Ikaw lang yung mahal ko, and you know that" i held her hand and tear just fell from her eye

"You should find another girl when that happens. Hindi lang ako yung babaeng pwede magpasaya sayo" she chuckled but i swear, there's sadness in that chuckle

The eyes says it all.

"Can you please stop asking me a question like that? That wouldn't happen. Tayo padin hanggang dulo" i kissed her forehead then i hugged her tight.

To be honest, im afraid. What if that really happens? Paano na ako? Siguro, mababaliw nako.

I took off the hug when i remembered something.

"Babe, what if I propose to you tonight? Will i get the yes or no?" she laughed so i pout

"Im serious babe" i took the ring from my pocket and showed it to her "Will you marry me Isabela?"

Her smile turned into a confusion

"A-are you serious about that?" i nodded.

Im very serious about this. You dont know how much i love you.

"Wait, you're too fast. Wag mo madiliin. We have so much things to fix and to achieve. Lets just enjoy our lives muna"  my forehead wrinkled with what she said

"You can say no instead of saying some reasons. I'll wait naman eh"

"Its not like that. Gusto ko lang sabihin sayo na maraming dapat iconsider kapag magpapakasal tayo. Dont worry, i'll say yes if you ask me that again, but in the right time, right place and with you, the right person for me" she smiled and pressed her lips against mine.

"My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love"

We both smiled when our themesong played on our favorite place with my favorite person

Ang daya mo. Hindi ka nga namatay, nang iwan ka naman. I bursed a sarcastic laugh when i remembered one of our conversations when we're together.

Nung unang taon na nakasama ko siya, everything's fine. Masaya ako, masaya siya, masayang kaming dalawa. Masaya lahat ng tao para samin.

Kaya sinabi ko na agad sa sarili ko na itong si Isabela, siya yung papakasalan ko. Siya yung babaeng kukumpleto ng mga araw ko.

As what of i didnt expect to happen, something came. Umalis nalang siya nang walang paalam. Mahal niya 'ko eh. Ramdam ko sa kung paano niya ko kausapin, tratuhin at hawakan. Sa kung paano niya ko halikan sa tuwing magkikita kami at sa tuwing magpapaalam na siya kapag inabot kami ng gabi sa daan.

We're both happy being together. I just cant understand why she has to  leave me.

May ginawa ba 'kong mali? Is there something wrong in my face or in my attitude. Kasi kaya kong baguhin yun. I can change for her, for us, to make our relationship work again. To make things fix and good.