the end of all things

Before  I start off I make a lot of errors don't judge me I'm not good at this

☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

Talia rolled down her window and stuck here head out. She had no clue where she was going she figured it was some place that was a living hell, she didn't care anyway. She looked up at the sky and traced the clouds with her finger she smiled at the sun. She knew she wasn't going to see it again she just had a feeling, she wanted to make things last while it was a sunny day. A rain dropped onto her cheek she sat back down and sighed she closed her window 'well shit fucking rain when I'm happy basically a definition of my life, complete sadness' She thought as more rain drops fell, she wiped the rain drop from her cheek "so, what shit place am I going to?" She asked looking out the window watching more rain fall. The driver said nothing and looked at her through the mirror then back at the road, Talia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "is it some place cruel like the whole fucking world?" She questioned. "I don't know" the driver said "Don't say that there's more to look forward to in this world you just have to be patient" he added, "Yeah like being stuck my whole life it just keeps repeating I've been patient. nothing happens. I'm almost 18 why does have to take this long?" Talia muttered under her breath.

Once Talia got there she looked at the building "Riverview Hospital, knew it a living hell" She said to herself. A tall doctor walked over to her "you must be Talia Jauregui I'm Bill" he said and lead her inside "welcome to riverview" he added

☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻
Short chapter but there's more coming!!