~Old Childhood Neighborhood~

Have you ever had a really old childhood friend? Like you have known them forever and then you leave that town/home and never talk to them again. Well here's my story of the bad boy being my old childhood friend: Old friend... New lovers?

I wake up, looking up thinking. Today is the day we move to that old childhood town I lived at when I was young about 13 then I moved. Maybe I would make better friends there... I shrug off the memory and sit up on my bed, using my fingers I brush throng my long soft -messy- hair and slide to the edge of my bed and walk slowly to my dresser and look up at the mirror and just stare for some reason I did I just thought what could happen and my first year in high school. Anxiety came over me but I didn't let it drown me. I opened my drawer and picked out some clothes. I walked over to my bathroom and took a warm shower.

As I turned off the water I heard a faint knock on my bedroom door and my mom said, "honey, start packing!" I wrap a towel around myself and reply, "Yeah I will..!" I change into my clothes and brush my hair. When I finish, I walk out the bathroom and jump on my bed. I sit on the edge then I lay back and yet again I think about maths, studies, school stuff to get it all off my head. It helps for some reason it takes off everything happening I just focus on school but I know that I gotta start so I do.

"Done, and goodbye..." I whisper while standing in the doorway of my now old room holding my last box and walk away and down the stairs and place the box gently on the floor next to the front door. I then slip on my coat, ~We're going to move to Texas it's gonna be warm or at least not cold I hate it... I look around for my parents and I see them getting a few more boxes to the trailer behind our car. Then they load my last box and boom we are in the car driving to what- I didn't know what was there for me.

I woke up in the car and just like magic we are in Texas. Did I sleep that long? I wonder to my self and get up greeting my parents. Now we were in a neighborhood that did look familiar, "Mom did we use to live here when I was younger right? It seems... familiar." I ask while I was sitting up straight in the car's seat. "Yeah, hun same neighborhood!" My mom said happily with a big smile on her face, My mom and I had the same smile so I smiled back. I start to rummage my bag for my phone- aha! Found it as I press the turn on button and put in my password then I'm like a crazy person just going through socials and youtube, etc. I then do get bored and put down my phone and scoot- then lean against the window looking out, it looked so nice. The car stops and I'm excited!! I let my parents get out of the car first then I do and oh boy was the house just so cozy and nice! I loved it, I'm really not into big houses somewhere about like small or medium. I mean the only reason I get a huge house if I had a lot of kids but still they're huge like what am I gonna put in it? Anyways let's get off the topic of houses and I'm going to check out my new one. I walk around exploring the whole thing. Three bedrooms, four bathrooms, living room, kitchen and a really nice backyard with a pool! "Woah" I whisper to my self. The door to the Backyard was in the dining room, nice. I then run at outside and grab my stuff in the loading truck thing behind the car.

I got all the boxes inside now. Phew! I then walk over to the car and open the door. I grab my bag and my phone then step out and shut the door. I turn around to see a guy, "Hey I'm Alex, you must be the new family moving in. What's your name?" He asks kindly, My heart races, WHY HE SO CLOSE?! "Hi, I'm O-Olivia." I say sliding left, to the car and I luckily get out of that and I turn to face him giving a small smile. "Nice to meet you Olivia." He says almost seductively and walks forward to get closer to me. I just stand there doing NOTHING and look like an idiot still smiling there. "Just because your the new girl doesn't mean I'll be nice." He says, then he walks past my shoulder and he pushes me I heard a small laugh. I see a bully... just great! "Ass" I harshly whisper under my breath and walk into my house, angry. I stomp into new room and flop onto the bed just thinking. Why did I have to move into a house to a boy next door that is rude= bad boy? Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat. I grab my phone and start going through it, trying to get it off my mind. I then hear my say, "Olivia come down here and get your boxes!" My mom yells faintly. "Uh- Yeah mom!!" I say, also yelling faintly. I sit up on the edge of my bed and jump off placing my phone on my bed and open my door all the way open and walk down the stairs and start grabbing my boxes.

I grab the last two boxes and walk up the stairs and walk into my room, I use my foot to close the door behind me and bend down and place the two boxes on the floor. I stand up straight and look around my room... time to unpack!

   I stand in my bedroom doorway and look at my room

   I stand in my bedroom doorway and look at my room. I smile at it, I did my magic- heh. I walk into my room and jumped onto my bed. Then logged into my laptop just to do something while I was bored. I was now just lost in the interwebs...

Then I flop on my bed and sigh, Have mercy on me, world.