~High school~

Beep! Beep! Beep!-

"Huh?" I said, squinting my eyes at the ceiling. I sit up straight in my bed and I try to find my phone to shut it up, once I did, I clicked the X button and checked the time. 5:00, Crap! School, I forgot! I quickly get out of bed and run to my bathroom, then take a shower. Once I finish, I grab a white t-shirt with black stripes, a gray crop top seater, some blue jeans, and my black vans. I run back to my bathroom to brush my teeth, hair and do my make up. I go downstairs to make some toast and check the time on my phone, 6:10, crap. This high school started in 10 minutes! I run outside to start walking fast but not running because I didn't want to look weird. I also was planning on going their early to get my schedule so that's why I'm in a rush. I quickly check the time on my phone: 6:15, now maybe I should start walking a litter bit faster as seeing its almost 6:20! I found the school so I quickly go inside and go into the doors where the main office was so I could get my stuff. I looked at my schedule confused. It said I was a 10th grader and I'm not... I looked up from my paper and said, "Um- I think you gave me the wrong one, I'm actually a Freshman." the old office woman looked at me then started typing on her computer. Used the mouse to click something then paused. "Says here your a sophomore. I pretty sure you skipped a grade." Said the woman, surprised I give a akward smile with a nod and leave the office. I didn't expect that, I thought. I nervously go to find my locker my read my number, 112. Okay should be down this hall as I looked at the other locker numbers. Once I did find my locker I looked at the lock combation to make one up. When I finish I grab a book and a folder and head to my class.