Chapter 4

-Lisa P.O.V-

"Lisa are you okay?" Ten said with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah I think so" Lisa said while wiping the tears off her face.

"By the way... who is... that guy?" Ten asked Lisa.

She lifted her face up with puffy eyes and said
"He was my best friend.... and my first....l-love"

Ten's face was shook

"Why didn't you tell me that before!?" Ten said getting a little bit angry.

"I didn't want you to be angry.." Lisa said

"Congratulations you just did." Ten said that with a really cold expression in his face.

"I shouldn't bring you to south Korea...." Ten was beginning to get really mad.

"Ten just li-" Lisa got cutted if by Ten.

"You just used me..... you never really loved me.. you just fucking used me to get here to south Korea cause your stupid mom wouldn't let you go here.... you used me... just to find Bambam.

Lisa got shook, she didn't know what to say.

"I knew it......but I don't know what to do....cause you made me feel like this relationship was real....." Ten began to cry.

"Ten I didn't mean to hurt you...I'm so sorry that I used you..... but-" Lisa said but before she could finish Ten yelled.

"BUT WHAT!?!?"

"In the start...I did use you....but for the past 3 years I have fallen to....that's why I didn't want to say this to you....." Lisa said with a really stressful tone.

"Really???" Ten said looking in her eyes.

"Or are you fucking using me again?!" He continued.

"No I'm not...I do really love you." She said Ten gave Lisa a hug.

But what he didn't know was that Lisa was lying....she saw how Ten reacted and didn't know what to do so she lied...it's true that she doesn't love Ten, she still had feelings for Bambam....but she couldn't bare the sadness that Ten was feeling..

"Ok....let's go.." Ten said

They held hands while walking inside a restaurant. After a few hours their date was done, but even though it was fun Lisa was still sad about lying to Ten about her feelings...

"Ten...I..."

Ten turned around and looked at Lisa with a really happy face.

"You what?" He said.

"I- i... l-love....y-y-you..." Lisa said nervously. She couldn't tell him the truth.

"I love you too Lisa!" He said while hugging her. He continued the hug by saying
"Never leave me"

-to be continued-

————————————
A/n: AHHH we don't know why but we did it... it's was toooo dramatic that my
Autocorrect didn't work.. oh well
I hope you like this chapter
I hope you have a great day/night
BYEEEEE