Cherry Blossoms

This one-shot is short and dumb :)

-

"Woah man! This place is so... busy!!" America shouted while looking around Tokyo.

"A-Ah... could you tone down your voice a bit America-san."

"Oh yeah, sure dude. Anyway this place is like totally fricken awesome. Like look at all of the buildings and trees and people, this is nothing like my place, it's all hustle and bustle and loudness. It's so peaceful here..."

"Yes, it is very peaceful, would you like to go anywhere while we're here?"

"Oooh... yes please, I wanna see cherry blossoms and stuff..!"

"Of course, come with me."

"Yes!"

- later -

Japan had taken America to a nearby place where cherry blossoms stay year round. And needless to say, America was very, very stoked out.

"Oh my god dude..." America said reaching down and picking up a cherry blossom.

"This is so... surreal.. I didn't think I'd ever see a real one up close before," he said before touching the tree.

"Japan- can I keep one??"

"Oh- Ah... I don't normally let people take the cherry blossoms, but because I know you very well, yes, you can keep one." Japan said, hesitant at first.

"YES! I can like frame this or something... that's so rad....!!!" America said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Dude, Japan, it's always so fun coming to your place!!" America then gasps and says, "YOU SHOULD COME TO MY PLACE NEXT!!! OMG THAT'LL BE TOTALLY RAD!!!"

Japan laughs and slightly blushes out of embarrassment, "Ah yes, we can certainly go to your place next time..."

"YAY!!! Oh my god, I need to makes the plans like RIGHT now! I'm gonna make your trip to my place the best one ever!!! Oh yeah, and before we go back to your house, can we eat something? Like something the Japanese eat?"

"Oh, certainly, I'll take you to a nearby restaurant that is very popular in this area."

"YES! I love ramen! Though, I never tried ramen from here... honestly it's probably gonna be super good! I can't wait!!" America said while thinking out loud.

Japan chuckles softly at America and how excited he was.
He was glad America was happy, because really, that's all he wants out of his partner, happiness.