Prologue

She let go not because she is weak, but all because she has to love herself. For the longest time, she has been hurt. This time around, she needs to prioritize herself. She needs to find happiness by her own.
And that happiness she think, is that fulfilling all her dreams to come true.
But what if one day, she'll be able to encounter the guy who broke her for so many times? The reason why she ended up fulfilling her frustrations. Are they really destined for each other? Is there any second chance for them? Will they continue what they had started? Or will they just let go and give the peace they both longing for the longest time...

A\N:  Hello every one! Im back on the traaaaaaaccccckkkkk! And it really made me so so so excited! Here's another story of mine na ngbump lang sa mind ko, actually it snapped lng talaga on my mind and then ito i'm writing again.

In a way, this story is super duper special sakin since meron itong pinaghuhugutan. If you had read the first story neto ay maiintndihan nyo. So para hndi kayo malito, gaya ng first book neto, short din sya. I know nagtataka kayo bakit meron neto since tapos naman na yung story and its ending eh iisipin mong wala ng karugtong. Okey, this is the twist, i made this short story and if you notice it the title is (Untold), so malamang sa malamang ang laman neto ay mga bagay na hindi nasabi sa first book.

So guys, please please please subaybayan nyo ang kwento na ito at sigurado akong malalove nyo sya. Thank you so much!❤️❤️❤️