Valentine's Day (NSFW)

You prepare yourself for Valentine's Day while helping your friends and Family with it.  

Note: As always, I don't describe the red dress that (y/n) wears so you can imagine the one you want. In my case, I would wear something like this:

 In my case, I would wear something like this:

WARNING: NSFW

----- 

After Christmas holidays were over you came back to routine, and were forced to spend practically the entire January locked up in the library of the University with your companions of the master, preparing the multiple works that you had to present by the end of the semester.

"Jeez, I'm tired of all this"

"We know, Koala: you haven't stopped protesting during the whole morning", Kalifa says without raising her head from the notes she was taking, causing Koala, who was sitting next to you, to lean her head over the table with a whine.

"Don't despair, we just need to survive to one more infernal week", Vivi cheers her, leaning a little over the table to pat the whining girl's head amicably.

"I don't know if I can"

"Of course you can", you snort while continuing choosing the design of the power point for the next work that you had to present, "besides, think that when this is over you will have aaall the time you want to decide the Valentine's present for Sabo"

As you were expecting, that last sentence makes Koala straighten up again with bright eyes.

"(y/n), what have you done?", Kalifa exclaims in horror, "now she will begin to ramble about her boyfriend"

"Well, but at least she has stopped mopping", you elbow Koala playfully and the girl sticks outher tongue at you cutely.

"Do you know what you're going to give him for Valentine's Day?"

"Vivi!"

"Come on, Kalifa, we've been working for three hours non-stop: we deserve a little rest"

Kalifa clicks her tongue and after adjusting her glasses she continues working, pretending not to be paying attention to the conversation.

"Well, since I have some savings thanks to my part-time job at the clothing shop I think I will plan a romantic escapade for that weekend", Koala fixes her eyes in Vivi and smiles mischievously, "and what about you, Viv? Will you be brave enough to give Kohza some chocolates this year?"

"Sssssh, Koala, don't speak so loud!", Vivi looks around her in fear, red as a tomato, and you can't help to see some similarities in the way Koala teases Vivi with the way Rebecca usually teases you.

"Come on, Vivi, you're childhood friends, you chose the same career and he hasn't been with anyone in all this time: surely he likes you too"