Drunken mistakes

*Meria's POV*

Ashley continued showing me around the compound, all the little shops, restraunts and apartments were so cute.

"You hungry? We can grab a bite toneat if you want? On me." Ashley gave me a toothy smile and I gave a weak smile back, nodding my head. What happened with Andy was still running through my head. I don't want to lead a rebellion with someone who isn't going to respect me the way I should respect him. If we're going to be a team, I'm not going to be the weaker one.

"You okay beautiful?" Ashley asked as he opened the door to a bar, sensing that I wasn't in fact okay.

"Yeah lets just eat and go back to the studio it's been a long day and I'm tired." I said trying to shake Andy out of my head for the time being.

Ashley nodded as we walked over to the bar and took a seat beside eachother. The bar tender approached us.

"Ashley! What can I get for you and the beautiful Misses tonight?"

"Whiskey on the rocks for me, and?" Ashley said turning to me and raising an eyebrow.

"Same for me please." I smiled and Ashley nodded his head, impressed.

"Whiskey girl huh? Who woulda thunk." Ashley said.

"It's been a long day." I responded.

"And Jake," Ashley said to the bartende, "A burger and fries for her too?"

"You got it Ashley. On the tab?" He asked pouring our drinks. Ashley nodded and gave him a thumbs up making a clicking sound with his mouth. Jake handed us our drinks and I downed it in a couple of seconds. Ashley raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, make that another whiskey too Jake." We all laughed.

"Keep them coming too please." I spat out and they both chuckled.

"Really has been that long of a day huh?"

"Well lets see, I got shot at, jumped onto and out of a moving train, left life as I knew it behind, and slapped the leader of the rebelion, what do you think?"

"Touchè" Ashley said.

"You slapped Andy?!" Jake said in surprise. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded.

"Damn, you're a brave one, if anyone else would've done that.. well... pffft." Jake mumbled the last part. Ashley nodded in agreement.

"Well, what?" I asked. They both looked at eachother and Ashley shook his head no.

"Nothing you need to worry about." Jake said quickly before pouring a couple more glasses of whiskey for me. Why are they making Andy out to be a guy I should fear? He doesn't scare me at all. I gulped the 5 drinks Jake poured for me, and the alcohol hit me all at once. Ashley and I stayed for a little while longer as we talked ti Jake before closing. It was close to 1 a.m now.

"Come on, lets get you back to the studio so Andy can take you to your apartment." Ashley said wrapping his arm around my waist and walking me out of the bar because I couldnt walk or stand on my own without falling over at this point.

"I'm glad you showed me around today Ashley, you're so handsome" I said drunkenly as I poked at his cheek.

"Ookaayy, someone's a little drunk." Ashley chuckled as we got closer to the studio, entering our line of view.

"Nooo I'm not drunk I'm just tipsy." I said waving my arms around like a lunatic accidently hitting Ashley across the mouth.

"Ow!" Ashley said as he laughed and I looked up at him.

"Want me to kiss it better?" I slurred and Ashley's face grew red.

"Nope, no thank you I'm not getting slapped acorss the face like Andy." Ashley said as he opened the doors to the studio, walking us in.

"I won't slap you, I promise." I said in a sexy voice and Ashleys face grew even redder.

"Meria, no I can't. Andy would not be happy." He basically was carrying me at this point as we walked down the hallway to the room with the guys.

"You're no fun." I said with a pouty face and Ashley opened the door and only Andy was sitting on the couch, smoking a cigarette, his leg crossed over his other leg. He sat forward and looked at us, putting his cigarettenout in the ash tray.

"Meria may or may not have had a few too many drinks at the bar." Ashley chuckled as he sat me on the couch next to Andy. Andy turned to me and looked sternly into my eyes.

"Night dude, see you tomorrow. Goodnight Meria." Ashley smirked, waved and walked out leaving Andy and I alone.

I stood up, not really knowing why and walked towards the fridge looking for more alcohol. I heard Andy's foot steps behind me and in one quick motion he grabbed me by the waist spun me around and pushed me against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned him and he looked into my eyes.

"Im sorry about earlier. I should've asked. I just, you make me feel some type of way and I didn't want the guys pulling any moves." He said, a frown on his face.

"Well I'm not anyones to 'have', if you asked to kiss me I probably wouldve said yes, but you chose to make me look vulnerable infront of your band mates instead." I sneered, still very much drunk.

"I know I did, and thats not me, I promise you. Can we start over? Please?" He begged.

"Why don't you try asking me this time." I said, knowing I might regret it tomorrow morning, or maybe not.

"Meria, can I kis-" He began to say but half way through his sentence, I grabbed a fistfull of his shirt and pulled his lips down to me, crashing mine to his. He smiled into the kiss and so did I. My kiss was sloppy but I'm drunk so that's not a kiss for him to judge. We lost our breath and pulled away leaning our forheads agaisnt eachothers.

"Now was that so hard to do?" I asked and he closed his eyes and shook his head no.