New life, New me

*Andy's POV*

I grabbed Meria's hand as we got closer to the Rebel Compound. She looked around her in amazement at the empty land around it, nothing but miles and miles of fields. I gripped her hand tighter as we reached the platform.

"Are you ready? We've got to jump?" I asked her and she shook her head. Our legs lifted off of the train as we prepelled our selves in to the air to make it onto the platform. We hit the hard metal and tumbled together, our body's hitting eachother as we came to a stop. Meria's body had landed ontop of mine and she looked down at me and laughed, she looked beautiful and ruthless. Her eyes had changed just only in the couple.of hours we had spent together. They held a hidden darkness, something that she probably had kept deep inside of her since she was born. She pushed herself off of me and stood up, extending and arm to help me up. I grabbed it and pulled myself up.

"Come on, lets get you some new clothes." I said as I draped an arm over her shoulders lazily and directed her to the Compound's Market. Meria took in her new surroundings curiously. People walked passed us waving at me with smiles and looking at her with confused and disgusted eyes.

"Andy!" I heard a firmiliar person yell and I turned around removing my arm from Meria's shoulders and smiled at my band mate.

"Cc! Whats goin on?!" I said highfiving him and wrapping my arm around his neck, as Meria gave us a weird look.

"The guys and I have been looking everywhere for you, where'd you go?  And who is she?" Cc asked with a menacing look at Meria. Her face grew red.

"This is Meria, she's a new recruit." Andy said pointing to me. Cc squinted his eyes.

"Her? A new recruit? Okay." He chuckled, looking her up and down and pointing to her white clothes.

"You should have seen her today bro, shes definitely recruit worthy." I defended her, seeing how uncomfortable she was getting with the insults.

"Alright man." Cc chuckled, "Anyways the guys are looking for you, we're all at the studio whenever you're ready." He pats me on the shoulder and walks away.

"Look, don't listen to him alright? You'll fit in just fine here. Lets go get you some new clothes okay? And then we can go to the studio and i'll introduce you to everyone." I started walking and she followed behind me.

We finally made it to the clothing store and when we walked in, Meria's eyes widened. The store has all black clothing with all types of jewelry, a peircing room, and a tattoo room. It was somewhat dark with a couple of lamps around the store lighting it up enough to see where you're walking.

"Choose anything you want okay? On me."

"I dont know what to choose."

"Here, why dont I pick out some things and you can try them on?" I said walking around looking for a couple of outfits, Meria following me.

As I was walking I grabbed a couple of black tanktops, 3 studded black leather jackets, black leather gloves, some dog tag necklaces and a couple pairs of black leather pants, and plack ribbed skinny jeans.

"Here go try these on and I'll look for some boots." I handed her the clothes and she took them and walked towards the dressing room.

I walked over to the shoe racks and look for some black combat boots. I grabbed two pairs and as I was walking to the dressing room I spotted some bracelets that I thought she might like. I picked them up and continued to walk towards her.

"Meria?" I called out in the room.

"Over here." She said sticking her hand out from the bottum of the door and I slid the boots and braclets underneath. She grabbed them and continued trying on the outifts.

"Let me see."

"I don't know.. I look.. weird." She said and I chuckled.

"Just show me." I pleaded.

I heard the door click as it unlocked and it swung open. I was stunned. My jaw dropped and I looked her up and down. She spun around giving me a look at all of it.

"Wow. You look hot."  I blurted out and she blushed.

"Come on I'll pay for everything then I want you to re-do your hair, get a peircing and do your makeup."

"A pericing!?" She yelled grabbing the stuff and walking out. I took it from her and winked. I payed for everything while she walked towards the hair dresser in her new outfit.

*Meria's POV*

"What would you like done today?" the hairdresser asked me. I thought for a while before giving her my answer. If Andy wants me to lead with him I'm gonna have to look like him.

"Shoulder length, jet black with red highlights. And a nose piercing please." I said and she nodded emotionlessly. I sae Andys tall figure make his way over with my bags and he sat down in the waiting area, watching me.

A couple of hours later and I was a whole new person. I had black hair, a nose peircing and I was wearing black eyeliner with mascara. Something i'd never seen before.

Andy paid and continually told me how hot I looked as we walked to the studio, me following behind him.