Introduction.

Hi! It's me. I'm here. Idk sorry. Anyway this is a kind of introduction to the character of junkook. Feel free to skip because I don't think it'll change the story line that much but of course for like the backstory of junkook and his history in the company and all it'll be worth reading. It has like who is who and who work where and connections between the members and all. So yeah I hope you enjoy this I don't have a plan for it and I don't edit things because I'm a lazy fuck. LETS GOOOO.

Jungkook POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, blaring at me as it does every morning. I groaned and soon got up, heading to the bathroom and showering quickly, keeping track of the time, not wanting to be late.

It would be another normal day at the office, it always was. Everyday would just be the same although I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I found myself in a job I loved and was good at, working for the highest fashion brand in the world, working with the hugest brand fashionistas and having the pleasure to experience shows and clothes come to life in front of my own eyes. I had what I wanted and even if it meant working after hours some days, I'd be more than happy to do so.

I didn't consider the job hard, filling out some files or organising them once in a while. My boss, Kim Namjoon, was a very strict but understanding boss who made sure I didn't over work. He believed rest is important in such a creative industry. After all, I was the youngest in the department and Namjoon did confront me with his concerns about this, saying it's a hard business but assuring me that himself and his boyfriend Kim Seokjin would take most care with me. And that's exactly what they did.

Jin was certainly very motherly, especially after I confessed about leaving my home and family behind at such a young age in order to work here. Jin and I quickly became friends and often spent time together outside the company. Namjoon was very caring even if he didn't show it, however, it was more Jin who I had bonded with, which is not to say I didn't like or respect him. I did thankfully, with the help of Jin and Namjoon, make some friends in the office and found my job immediately more comfortable.

My coworker, Park Jimin, was also a fellow secretary who worked for an artist in the department. Jimin told me that his job was pretty easy since Min yoongi - Jimin's 'boss' -usually helped him fill out the files and did most of them by himself. We met each other at the cafeteria after my card got declined and he offered to pay, we soon found out we worked in the same department and quickly bonded.

I worked for Mr. Jung Hoseok who's a literal ray of sunshine - so is his clothing line. He loves bright colour and works with the most beautiful and fluorescent hues of oranges and lemony yellows. It's a complete contrast to my personal preferences but I see it as an opportunity to look at the world differently and take other peoples perspectives and preferences into account whilst working. Throughout my whole career, there hasn't been a day that he hasn't smiled. Although, I must say that he does focus more on the verbal and physical work more so than the written work which leaves me with a lot of extra homework. However, again, I don't mind staying behind if it's something I love doing.

I padded into my kitchen after my shower, glancing at my watch to make sure I had enough time to get to work. 5:32AM. I groaned and grabbed an apple from the small breakfast bar and walked around it to get to the couch. My apartment was very small and basic: conjoined kitchen and living room/dining room and a two small bedrooms upstairs one of which (the master bedroom) contained an ensuite and the second of which was used as a study/office. The whole place was black and white, marble counter and black cupboards, cream carpet and obsidian couches, glass coffee table and black coffee cup planters and of course, a range of plants all in either white or black pots, littered across the house, bringing life into the place.

Biting into my apple, I scrolled through my phone, deciding to post a new update onto my Instagram, posting a picture I took the other week when Jin eomma took me out to eat.

Jeon_Junkook97: Gotta love when Jin eomma offers to take me out to eat 😋😊

8957 comments
35994 likes.

Realising it was almost 5:45, I rushed to my room to get dressed in a plain white dress shirt, black pants and a black blazer, same as every other day.

I walked out the door at 5:55, hopping quickly into my shitty black car and driving off to work, not forgetting my briefcase and other essentials.

Even though I had fun in the company, knew everyone and bonded with a few, there was one person I have never seen or heard about which was quite bizarre to me since he was the CEO of the company and was evidently in everyday. However, no one saw him ever leave the office after hours and he would be the first one (beside security) to be in. Mr. Kim is all that I had been informed about. The others told me not to worry since I would never meet him but it still caused me to wonder...

So yeah. I hope you enjoyed this if you read it. Please wait for the second chapter as this was a kind of introduction...? Yeah I hope you read and enjoy the story. Please vote and don't be afraid to comment. Thank you 😊