Splender,offender,and Slender

You are Y/N and you are currently living in a creepy pasta manor full of girls and you are the only guy...husband in the whole house. You don't know how it had to be you but there is three women that are millions of years old and could've picked anybody ANYBODY, but had to choose you.  They can be 6 to 20 feet tall and weigh about 90 pounds. They all have no facial features but can make it to were they do. their names are,  SplendorWoman, OffenderWoman,  and SlenderWoman.  You are also forced against you're own will to be their husband for all eternity. Currently you are sleeping in bed with all of them, it's 3:25 in the morning and you're really tired but you decided it was worth it waking up since you were going to work and you get 20 dollars an hour! As you slowly leaned up SplendorWoman, in the picture above but in a polka dot night gown, shouted "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" you got scared and fell off the bed and ran out of the room. Wishing you hadn't made that mistake because now they were going to chase you.  "COME BACK MY LOVE! WHERE ARE YOU OFF TOO?!" SplenderWoman shouted again. She was always the nice one, but angry and mean when she wants to be. "Just to work!" you called to her.  "oh too bad! cause you're not going to work today!" she said once down the stairs and walking to you. you thought quickly and hit her on the head with a wine bottle. And ran out of the room. She growled and ran after you. You ran up the stairs and down the hall. You heard her footsteps close behind you. So you took a sharp right down THAT hall and hid in a closet. You peeked out and saw her looking around for you. She sniffed the air and turned toward the closet. She then smiled and said.  "there you are." you knew exactly what she was capable of and burst out of the closet and said, "PLEASE SPLENDOR I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU IM SORRY DONT HURT ME!!!" you cried.  "oh no! you're going to get it! But maybe if you lick a little something of mine I won't hurt you." SplenderWoman told you grinning and turning purple, which means she's horny. But before you could fight it she grabbed you and reported down the hall and back into the bedroom where she set you on her bed and held you're hands and feet on the bed with her tentacles. She then hoped up onto her bed and proceeded to lay down on you. "I'll have my fun with you don't worry, but I'll also let you sleep." you knew exactly what sh3 was going to do, and you weren't going to like it.                                                          Chapter 2?