Now...

Now that the night is over you finally get to go to work, which was just a small Cafe.  It paid pretty good, obviously being the reason you kept it. you also didn't really talk that much, considering your usually with Slender, who likes things quiet and collected. Not that you didn't enjoy her company, which you did, its just that you aren't really into that whole fancy thing. Which is why you usually just kept quiet about it. You didn't really need the girls to have too much info on you. Anyway, back to your job at the Cafe. You worked first shift, being that the girls cant even go a minute in there lives without you, so you worked in the morning. One, because you can spend time to yourself, and two, only Slender wakes up at six o clock sharp. So you just handle the cash out station, giving people what they want and handling the money, as most cashiers do. You didn't really care about the employees, with that being if you talked to them they'd mostly likely be served as your dinner from Slender. So again, you just kept quiet, calm and collected. You clocked out and started walking home. After you walked through the forest, avoiding the trees as there was no path, you climbed up the brown bricked stairs. you were greeted by Slender opening the mansion door for you to come in. "Hello Y/n." She greeted you. "Hi Slendy, watcha up to?" you asked her, letting her blush at the comment. "Waiting for you to get home so I could ask if you wanted to pass the time with me." She replied.  "Well If your still waiting on me to answer the question then sure." She didn't say anything, She only took your hand and led your to the couch and sat down, looking at you with the infamous emotionless look, waiting for you to sit down. After you did she grabbed the remote and turned on Game of Thrones. She's a big fan of it, which is where you got the nickname for her, 'bookworm'. even though 'booster seat' was what you always called her, metaphorically speaking as She was a hefty 7ft and 8 inches. You both didn't mind the height difference, you just liked each others company. She was watching the last episode before the next one, as She was so caught up. You didn't know anything about it, so you just plopped your head on Slenders lap, letting sleep and Slender's leg warmth surround your head for a small nap...